𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭. 𝟒

"𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐈 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐬."

●●●

"Ugh! He's been such a brat lately," Hobi scoffs.

"Did you all seriously miss what just happened?" Yoongi asks, stunned.

"What did we miss besides Jungkook being a brat, yet again?" Namjoon raises a brow.

"He just slipped because you all scold him every day, and it's obviously been getting to him," Yoongi states. "Not to mention, you all just ruthlessly bashed him," he scoffed, crossing his arms.

"Don't be absurd hyung, Jungkook isn't a little," Jimin states matter-of-factly. "Besides, it's him who's been acting up lately, we're just being good hyung and putting him in his place," he states cooly.

"By telling him how worthless he is and how disappointed you are of him?" Yoongi growls. "Did you maybe ever think to ask him why he started doing this all of a sudden, hm?" he asks, anger coursing throughout his veins.

"Maybe he honestly is just jealous that the attention isn't on him anymore," Jin suggests politely.

"What did you expect, hyung? Honestly," Namjoon huffs.

"Maybe a proper conversation to see if your theory is correct or not?" Yoongi states, annoyed. "I suppose that would be too humane, though," he says bitterly.

"Yah! Why haven't you done anything if this bugs you so much, hyung?" Hoseok asks defensively.

"I keep getting called in for work, and anytime I come home, he's either not here or dead asleep. That's why I haven't had a good opportunity; otherwise, I would've already done something," he states coldly.

"You're reading too much into this; he's just acting up because he's not our baby anymore," Namjoon rolls his eyes.

"I can't believe you all right now..." Yoongi states, looking at them all with disgust.

"Stop overreacting hyung, Jungkook is just an immature child," Jimin states like it's the most obvious thing.

"Wow- I can't," he says, pushing past everyone and moving towards the front door.

"Yah! Where are you going, Yoongi?" Jin asks, being concerned.

"To go find the boy you all have abandoned," he glares back at them, before putting his shoes on.

"Hyung, for the millionth time, Jungkook is fine; he is just a brat," Jimin huffs.

"He's not," he states firmly. "Even if he was, are none of you concerned about his behavior, or are you just mad he isn't behaving as you want him to?" Yoongi says, finishing tying his shoes. "No wonder Jungkook doesn't want to be here," he scoffs before grabbing his keys off the side table.

"Yoongi!" Jin calls out of desperation.

"I'm getting Jungkook, don't follow me," he says sternly before leaving in a fit of rage.

Jin leans on Namjoon, who was beside him. "My god...Joonie..." he says softly.

"It's okay, love, he's just delusional," Namjoon comforts, before kissing his head gently.

"N-no....he was absolutely right," Jin says, feeling his eyes water from guilt.

"Huh?" Namjoon quirks a brow at the statement.

●●●

𝐌𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞...

Jungkook had run the whole way from the house to his studio. He was exhausted, but that was the least of his worries right now. He hurries up to the front door, trying to punch in the code in through blurry eyes. He tries a few times as it's not working, making him all the more overwhelmed. He tries to calm himself down before trying again. However, time was not on his side as little Jungkook wanted himself completely out, right now. "No, no, no, you're what got me in twuble 'n da fwirst pace!" he grumbles to himself before trying to enter the pin, yet again. However, this time he was successful, and the door opened.

Jungkook wasted no time in entering the studio. He flicked on the light and flung himself on the small loveseat. "Why 'yungies well at Kookie? Kookie, no do bad..." the little thought with tears brimming his eyes. He quickly looked around for a comfort object, as there was always one about somewhere. However, there was none. Big Jungkook left his bag with his littlespace items at the house. This caused him to burst into tears. Not having any comfort, nothing warm, only coldness and loneliness. " 'yungies!?" he calls out, tears streaming down his face. When he got no reply, it was the last straw. He slips off the couch onto the floor, as he felt his mind slip into a fuzzy haze. Barley, anything made sense, but there was one thing he could distinctly feel and comprehend, pain.

●●●

Yoongi was hurriedly driving to the one place he knew Jungkook would be, his studio. That's where he's been these past two and a half weeks. It's his place of comfort; he just panicked and left. It wouldn't make sense for him to go elsewhere, but it was still a possibility. However, Yoongi had a gut feeling that Jungkook would be at his studio. So here he is, driving as fast as he legally can to the younger personal studio. However, as Yoongi was driving, he gets a call from Jimin. "What now?" he huffs before answering it.

"Hyung?"

"What?"

"Please come back; you've freaked out Jin-hyung."

"I'm not coming back without Jungkook."

"Seriously? Hyung, c'mon, Jungkook is fine-"

Yoongi hung up the phone on him. He was tired of hearing them and their opinions. Jungkook isn't okay. Why can't they see that? It's ridiculous, they've seen him more than he has, and yet they're so oblivious....so oblivious he's hurting. They've all given up on Jungkook at this point, but Yoongi absolutely refuses to do so.

"I will NEVER give you up, Jungkook, not now, not never."

Word Count: 934

Published: August 19th, 2020

Edited: October 3rd, 2020