𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭. 𝟏𝟒

"𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫, 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐰𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧. 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬, 𝐲𝐞𝐭 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭; 𝐈𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞. 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝, 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐲. 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐞, 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞, 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐦𝐞."

●●●
Yoongi & Jungkook

"Jungkook, may I be your caregiver?" Yoongi asks, looking deeply into Jungkooks eyes.

"W-what?" Jungkook replies, left astonished by the question.

"May I be your caregiver Kookie?" Yoongi repeats. "I love watching over you in littlespace. I can't help but want to protect and comfort you," Yoongi states earnestly, looking at Jungkook with eyes of fondness. "I want to hold you close, shield you from all pain and suffering, comfort you when you're sad, and adore that gorgeous bunny smile when you're happy. I want to be there for you no matter if it's good, bad, or ugly. I want to be your light Ggukkie; let me illuminate your night sky."

Jungkook doesn't respond verbally but instead pulls Yoongi close and hugs him tightly as if he would disappear.

"Hey, I'm not going anywhere, lovely," Yoongi says softly, wrapping his arms around the younger boy. "I'm right here, holding you close," he assures, lightly tightening his hold on Jungkook to emphasize his words.

After staying in a moment of comfortable silence, Jungkook decides to speak up: "D-did, you truly mean all those things you said hyung?" He questions, pulling his face away from Yoongi so his words won't muffle.

"Every word of it and more Kookie," Yoongi says gently, bringing one of his hands up to pet Jungkooks hair, which the younger male can't help but find comforting. "So what do you say, may I be your official caregiver Jeon Jungkook?"

"Yes, yes, yes, one hundred and fifty percent yes!" Jungkook exclaims joyously through happy tears that have been gathering in his eyes since Yoongi's confession.

Yoongi adoringly laughs at Jungkook's cuteness and smiles widely at his agreement. "I'll be the best caregiver I can be for you, I promise!" He says happily in a moment of excitement, bringing Jungkook into a, if possible, tighter hug.

"But you're already amazing!" Jungkook exclaims after a sniffle. "How much greater can you get?" He questions more calmly through tears that were still cascading down his face.

Yoongi notices all of the younger boy's sniffles and decides to ask: "Why are you crying, silly boy?" He questions amusingly, knowing he's not crying out of sorrow.

"I-I'm just so happy r-right now," Jungkook admits through sniffles and more tears.

Yoongi pushes Jungkook back slightly so he can see his face. "You're too pretty to cry, baby," he comments while wiping Jungkooks tears away.

"H-hyung..." Jungkook mumbles shyly, ceasing his crying due to getting flustered by the older boy.

"It's true," Yoongi admits shamelessly. "I can't see the wonderous sparkle in your eyes when they're clouded with rainy tears," he admits, keeping a soft and gentle tone.