𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭. 𝟑

"𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐬, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞."

●●●

Yoongi's p.o.v

"Yoongi, please, just go get it," Hoseok pleads.

"Why can't one of you go get it?" I ask, annoyed.

"We are all trying to help Tae, and quite frankly, none of us honestly want to go back to the park at 9:30 at night," Hoseok says honestly.

"You should've been paying attention, so It's only fair if you go get it. You are Taehyungs main caregiver after all," I retort.

"That's exactly why I need to stay here," he states firmly. "Please go get his stuffie so Chim and I can put Tae to bed," the younger sighs. I can't even reply before a loud cry erupts from upstairs. "Hyung, please..." he begs desperately.

"Ugh, fine," I huff. "Pay better attention next time," I growl before grabbing my keys and walking out to my car. I hurry and get in before angrily turning on the ignition. "I swear...if I miss Jungkook getting back..." I say, annoyed before driving off to the park.

You see, earlier that day, Jin thought it would be fun to take Taehyung to the park. However, the little begged to take his stuffie along. Jimin and Hoseok couldn't say no to his puppy eyes, so they allowed it. However, the little dropped it at some point and forgot about it until now. He was having too much fun to notice. So now here we are, at the park, and it 9:30 pm.

I pulled into the parking lot, not even parking correctly, just wanting to get this over with and done. It wasn't even the fact that I have to do this, that is annoying. It's that the fact that I want to be home when Jungkook gets back. The younger never gets back past 10:30, so I have to manage to get back before then. However, I must hurry, as this is a massive park with many grass areas and small trails. I have no idea where Taehyung could've dropped it, and it could be anywhere as the boy wanted to roam the entire park. It's also almost pitch black outside as well, not helping the dilemma. After evaluating, I got out of my car and turned on my phone flashlight, ready to handle this problem quickly.

𝟏 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

It had been an hour later, and I still couldn't find the stupid. I had searched practically the whole park, and still nothing. I was beyond annoyed and frustrated at this point. I think if there's any part I hadn't checked yet, then it clicks. "The south trails..." I huff before making my way over there. I walk down the path, searching from side to side, then I see it. On one of the benches that laid beside the trail sat the stuffie I've been searching endlessly for. "Finally!" I shout. "Of course you were in the last place I looked," I scoff before hurriedly making my way to my car and driving off. "Please, please, please..." I say hoping Jungkook hasn't gotten home yet, or just barely has.

I pull into the driveway and waste no time getting out and making my way inside. However, as soon as I'm inside, Jimin begins dragging me towards Taehyung's room. "Goodness sake Yoongi, what took you so long?" He huffs, continuing to yank me upstairs.

"That's hyung to you," I say, not bothering to explain to him. He just mumbles a 'whatever' and drags me into Tae's room.

"Look what uncle Yoonie has pumpkin," Jimin says sweetly to the distressed boy on the boy. He looks at my hands.

"Princess!" He yells, jumping off his bed, tearing it from my hands, and hugging it close to his chest. I raise a brow and look at the two caregivers in the room. They both shrug and turn back to their now happy boy. 'I know he's excited and all, but you gotta teach him manners,' I thought.