7 - Well Schist-

A/N:      The song above is called Apollo and is by Timebell... It's what I listened to while writing this. It's a little short btw. I'm just desperate to update 😊 

        I managed to convince Peter to walk back to the tower and swing up to the window where no one could see us. Because honestly, I thought I might have a heart attack if we swang back again. He grabbed the box his suit was in on our way back.

"So..." Peter said after not saying anything since we left the pier. "The greek gods." He didn't look at me. I nodded.

"Yeah, they're real. Though I think I know about as much as you do." I said.

"What's that supposed to mean?" He asked. Oh gods, - though I'd start saying that, - should I tell him I'm also a demigod?

"Peter?" I look at him.

"Yeah?" he says back.

"Percy's a demigod, like he said. Half human half god. His dad's Poseidon." I hesitated. "I-I'm also a demigod." He said nothing for a moment.

"...ok, s-so who's your mom, or dad?" He seemed awfully calm about all this.

"Apollo." I respond quickly. He's quiet, but then he starts laughing.

"That's- That's insanely cool. The sun god? Do you have any powers?" I open my mouth but close it again.

"Maybe? I healed Tony Stark's arm when he fell down those stairs. I mean Apollos the god of healing, so..." Then we turn onto the block with the Avenger tower.

"I'll be right back." Peter says, running over to an alley to change. About half a minute later he comes out and hands me the mask with the spider web pattern. I put it on and he says,

"Are you ready?" I nod, shutting my eyes. There's a rush of wind and I feel weightless. Then my feet touch down on a solid surface and I open my eyes. I'm back in Peter's bathroom. I reach up and take off the mask, handing it to Peter. I watch as he then takes his suit off and shoves it under the sink with the mask.

"You should go," he says.

"What?" I ask. "Why?"

"It needs to look like we were going separate things the entire time. Like we never-" he stopped. "Hold that thought." He rushed out of the room and over to his bed. He knelt down and pulled out a computer, but not a new Stark Industries model. I don't even think it was from this century. It was like a bunch of different computers smushed together.

Peter opened it and pulled up a screen that looked like his room... because it was his room. The screen showed him sitting on his bed tinkering with something, not on the ground. I wasn't there either. He must have hacked it while we were gone.

"Wow..." I said. "How long will it last?"

"I can deactivate it when you leave so it looks like you were never here and we never left." He was insanely smart.

"That's awesome," I said. "I should go..." I started to say, before my mind wandered again.

"Hey, are you almost done with that?" I asked him, remembering about the unfinished radio on his bed. I walked over to it.

"Oh, yeah, almost. You said you wanted to borrow it"? He came to join me, picking up some wires. He opened up the back of it and attached them to something.

"It should work now," he said. "Do you want it?" My eyes widened.

"Really? Don't you want it?" I exclaimed happily.