New Cover!!!

Ok, so I just made a new cover for this story- Though idk if I'm updating just yet. But for people who might read this who haven't seen the old cover, heres both!

Thats the old one

Thats the old one

And thats the new one!!!!!! I added Spidey and the ToA logo!!! 

Also... heres a sneak peak at the next ch if I ever do finish it:

        When we got to floor 42, Tony opened a cabinet that is full to the brim with waffle and pancake mix.

"What's with all the," I gesture at the cabinet's contents.

"Oh, we like waffles and pancakes here. Trust me, you'll get sick of them pretty quickly." He said and I laughed. Soon we had the waffle mix out and were making them as fast as we could. Tony said that we would need to make enough to feed everyone, and so let's just say the tower may or may not be out of waffle mix.

The whole time we were cooking I tried to get the thought out of my head that I was making breakfast with the Tony Stark. We didn't say much while cooking, which I was grateful for.

Just as I thought I had gotten the nervous giddy feeling out of my system, when who should come out of the elevator but Steve Rogers and Bucky Barnes. I am so not going to get used to this.

I looked down at the plate of hot waffles and fidgeted with my pajama sleeve.... Oh gods, I was still in my pajamas. They were too, but still... my hair was a mess and I probably still look a little scattered from my dreams.

"Hey Tony," Steve says.

"Oooh are those waffles?" Bucky says, rubbing his hand together and completely ignoring Tony.

"You never get tired of waffles," Steve eye rolls.

"What?!" Buck protests, and Steve playful shoves him. Both men came over and each grabbed a plate. They snatched up a third of the stack of waffles and sit down in the living room. Then I join them with my own small stack of waffles, trying to avoid eye contact. They didn't pay me any attention, which I was thankful for. But when Tony came over he sat next to me, putting his hand on my shoulder like we were good friends,

"Are you ready to talk about school now?" He asked me. I wasn't.

"Let's wait for Peter," I said.