❄️Jonathan (Snow White) x Reader❄️ Part 2

As the years went by, the kingdom soon came to respect their Prince-Regent Dio and slowly love the lovely Snow White. While most of the kingdom wanted Dio to become their king, everyone knew that by birthright the throne belonged to Snow White. However, not everyone sees the vision that Dio sees.

Dio's POV
"Mirror Mirror, upon the wall, tell me who's the fairest of them all? Reveal to me all that is true, just as the sky is blue."

At this point, it became a routine to always make sure that I was the fairest. For today, I had plans. And I need today to be the day.

"Guess what, son! Turns out Snow White is finally the fairest of them all! Looks like those rumors of yours are finally dead!" He screamed at me.

"Silence, you bastard!" I yell as I threw a wine bottle close to his prison. "Remember who is keeping you alive, Mirror."

"Master Dio?" Said one of my henchmen.

"One moment!" I yelled as I covered the mirror.

Once the mirror was covered, I sat on my chair. Soon this chair will have no longer a purpose once that crown is on my head. "Enter," I cooed to my henchmen.

My two henchmen, Tarkus and Bruford, entered. Tarkus, unfortunately, couldn't stay quiet if his damn life depended on it as he stomped his way towards me, while Bruford was too quiet for my liking. I hated how he was too quiet as it meant that he could find something that I didn't want him to see. They had agreed to serve me as long as it meant that once I was King, I would happily help them retrieve their Queen Mary and see to it that their kingdom becomes restored.

"Tarkus, Bruford. Do you know why I called you two here?" I started.

"You finally decided that you have a plan, to save Queen Mary? Or maybe the day I finally get to ruin that pretty face of yours, Dio." Tarkus stated as his ax was about to get close to my face.

I stopped it before he could scar my face. I needed to look presentable, especially since this will change the whole kingdom.

"Listen up, in three days, I'm going to become Regent. That means in three days, Jonathan must die by then," I stated.

"If you're regent, all you have to do is convince the King to get his armies to help us. Why does Snow White need to die? I mean, the kingdom knows of the king's illness. And we all know how kind Snow White is," explained Bruford.

"If Snow White lives, I can't guarantee that he will see it through. After all, you heard the rumors of him being a tattletale," I explained.

"But-"

"And of him being a quitter! You wouldn't want him to give away any plans to save poor Mary. If I'm King, I can guarantee not only the safety of Mary, but the restoration of her title and her kingdom. Now, don't ever question your future king," I said sternly, looking down at the two of them.

Y/N's POV
Throughout the years, I always admired him, Prince Jonathan. I never once had a reason to get close to him until the king fell ill. Once he did, Prince Jonathan himself sought out my father to help take care of him. Though this may be selfish of me, this was also my opportunity to thank Jonathan all those years ago.

The royal carriage picked both me and my father up and in there I saw Prince Jonathan himself. He wears a blue suit with puffy yellow sleeves. He also wore matching blue pants, brown boots, and a red cape. He never looked more regal in blue than he did all those years ago. It looked a lot better than my black tunic, brown pants and shoes, and my F/C cloak.

I gulped, hoping it wasn't too loud for anyone to hear.

"Y/N, are you ready?" Dad asked.

"Y-yeah. It's just that..." I said as I tightened my grip upon my cloak.