🍷Yandere!Dio (The Little Mermaid) x Fem!Reader Part 1🍷

♡♤♧◇~For the lovely Aniiilam! Thank you for being the first person to request~♡♤♧◇

It was after the defeat of DIO that Jotaro and his true love could be happy. But, defeat was not the same, as dead. Dio's red tail shifted from its bright crimson to a dark yellow. All he could think about was how the hell he would get revenge. Though, there wasn't much he could do, given how much magic was drained from him. He needed a source. He needed magic to flow back into the earth like normal. Like before, with his previous self.

But how, how could he get magic if he couldn't get it from the earth itself?

S͙͉̕͘ḯ̛̱͚m̧̨̬̑̀̽p͍̠̉̑ḻ̻̠̪̺̑͐͋͋̕ě̲̖̳̐̈́,̛̬̩͖̔͛̐͢ ̧͙̍̍̌͢ì̪f̙̯̾́ ̝͓͍̜̀͐̓̅́͢ḅ̡͓͊͛̕e̜̎ǐ̘̠̂n̤͎̊̆ḡ̜ ̱̃t̡͉̪̎͌̋h̨͕̥̟͗̽̒͘e ̦͎͗͠v̧̝͍̼̈̓͌̋̊͢ị͒l̦͔̥̭̓̍͝͞l̺̦̤͇̇̄̃͌ā̩͙̃̈́͆͢ͅỉ̖n͓̽ w̢͂a̹̤̋̍s̨͘ǹ͈̖͔̹̙̓͘͠͞'̢̼̫́̓̔t͕͍͍͂̽͝ ̠̖̘̯̌̿́̕h̛̝̣̫̯̋̏̓͜͡ẻ͖̭̊l̛͖̝̟͌̐͞ͅp͖̑i̢̛̪̕n̲͍̣͛̓͞g̡̘̹͎̅͛͊͡ ́ͅh͈̯̭͛͑͞i̗̰̓͊m̦͌,̖͍͙̌̍͘ b̧̤͇͎̏̓̊̚e̘̺͆͞c̳̮̱̪̎̽̽͒o̘͍̠͛̅̚m̹̗̂̂ĕ̞͎̱̳͘̚͞ ͔̕͜͝t̜̲̱̭̼͋̆̍̍̕h̥͎̦̊̂͝e͛͜ ̟̺̀́h̨̤̥̞͌̇̏̎e͕͍̮͊͌͝r̨̝͖̰̃̿̏̓o͕̱͉͋͡͞ ̧̧͕̫̓́͘͝î̢̺̱̪͈̃̃͞͞n̢̨͔̮͛͆̔͝s̟̀t̫̤̿͂ea͍͝d̺͞.͇̖͌̕ ̜͠Ȅ̟͓͎̂͘v͉͍̔̎ę͍̑̋ñ̦͖̮̲͈̏̅̔͡ ̯̞̘̘̑̏͠͝ā̫̦͖̰̼̾̉͛̇ ̞̙̳̇͛̋f̮̮̉͝al͚̪̲͙̇̓̓̽ŝ͙͚̾ë͓ ̧͚̖͔̿͗͆͠h̬͊̄ͅê̲r̪͘ō͈͔̺̎̇ ̦̲̮̘͛͆͑̄̕ͅŵ̘͎̔͢͡ỏ̻ṷ̃ļ͇͚̌̈͋͢͠d̻̮̭̬́̄̽̕ ̨͉̗̬͇̆̌̀̚͞d̨̪͉̍͋̓̉͢ǫ̭̼͔͚͐̆͆́̐.̨̨̛̱̃̓

But what could he become? What would be his new hero title? Why not swindle it from the one he was just defeated? It was perfect. Now all he needed was the perfect sucker to be his king or queen.

They had to be someone who was naive, but not too smart. He didn't need a bimbo by his side. He needed an obedient dog, no, an obedient puppy will do. He needed to train his precious puppy to do whatever he said with no question whatsoever.

Grasping upon his mirror shard, he uttered the words that would never leave his head.

"Mirror, Mirror in my hand, grant me the power of this land. Show me who will give me magic, otherwise let my partner's fate be tragic," he said as he gazed upon his future queen.

She was more beautiful than he would imagine. Her e/c eyes shined like a gemstone, hair that could be compared to be as soft as silk if one ran their fingers though the depths of h/c. He smiled, gazing upon her as she was helping out a pack of mermaids and mermen in a strange building.

All he could think about was how perfect the two of them would be for each other. First step? Gaining her favor, no matter what.

O͖͙̩͛͗̇ṉ͙̥̽͒̍c̖͙̪̻̓̋̃̌ȩ̟̀̓ ͕̳̟̑̆̊͆͜ǘ̧̩͎͖͑̾͠ṕ͍̼̦̻̂̇͞o̳̎n ̨̦̭͂̓̂̓͜ã̡̯̗̉͛͊͢ ̯̀t̞͖͈̭̍͗̇͆̓͢ĩ̪̩̦̒̏m̩̞͎̯̽̈́̅̋ȩ̘̄͋,͇̞̠̈͋͞ ̩̿t̯̏h̨̩͉͗͊͗̕ͅē̥̜͙͓̣̾́̎͡ŕ͉̣̖̈̀͜͡ȅ̙ ͓̠̀͡l̢̥͈̗̭̑̿̿̂̇i͉̮̞̱͊̒͑͑ve̺̰̾͊d͖͐ ͔͌a̢͐̏͢ ̯̄ĺ̳͚̬̺̂̃̾it̂͜ṭ̔l͓͇̀̌e͚̚ ̻̙̎̎m̳̎e̦̳͌̾rm̯͔̾͛a͎͎͉͉̓̃͒͝id̳͍́̚ ̜̭̤̀̋͐w̥̩͙̼̠̒̓͊̕͠ḩ̮̠̄́̾os̳̅e͎͗ ̱͉̭͋̂̒t͖̣͂̅̈́͟a̟͆i̡̭͇͛̈̎l̩̊ ̡̛̦͚̌̀s̯̍h̗̟͆̋o̞̮͐͞n̜͍̟̉̍̑e͎͞ ̡̟͇̥̂̌͗̆lḯ̱k̥͂e ̼͉̃͒ẗ̳̝̯͗͊̕ͅḣ̛̯̬͍͛̊͢e͗͢ ̟̹́̏s̭̄u̢̼͈̽͆̑̐͜n̰͙͚̊͗̃. ̜͓̪͕͖͛̅̎̾͆Oň̜̫̄e͚̦̊͒͋ͅ ̰́ď̠͎̥͛̿a̳̕y̡̢̥̰̝̏̿̈͆͝,͖̮̥̽̈̃͘͜ ̛͚̟͈̼͎̾͌͆̿ẗ̡̜͖̔̕h̝͐ẹ̦̮̄̒̎ ̣̻̣̯͛̀̽̎͝ͅm̬̿e̯̗͐̚r̢̗̩̂͒̉m͔̰̭̙̙͋̊͌͛̈́ai̥̼͊͛͆͢d͙̜̂͗ ̤̹̇͡w̪̺̑̇a̡̢̧̘̓̓̈̎s̯̈ c̫̞̩̅͒̍aȕ̺̲̑g̯̫̣̺͐͛͒͠ĥ̗͍͕̭̄̋̇͑͜t̬͍̮̓̏͝ ̬̩̟͌͗̚w̫͉͓̮̏̓̓͗i̮͑t͙̒ȟ̘͙͕̼̍͂̚in͖͂͌ͅ ͍͗a̹̥̘̮̖̓́̃̈́͡ ̞̳̰͑̈̃t͇̠͐͐s̠̭̺̟͆̀̄͡u̲͂n̜͍̎̔am̖̫̫̈́͐̚̚͟i̬̦̭͂̈́͡ ̲̳͓̯̽̆̌̏ą̢̛͔͇͛͂̚n͖̘̲͕̅́̒́d̤̦̈́̑ ̳̒è̡n̛͎̬͛d̥͎̾̄̃͟e̜͔̹͐̓́ḓ̱̺̐̋̕ ̯̩̣̜̪̍͋̄͐̓u̢͔̣̞̎̅̉͂p̜͞ ̗̞̜͑̏̓f̥̰̌͒̚͢͞ͅa̧͈̼̯͑̂̇͠r̨̫̳̈̓̿͢͡ ͕̘̼̞͂̃͋̉aw̧͚͊͒̏͢ã̳̠̆͋͟ẙ̛̫͜ ̼̻̣̒͌́f̨̟̤̂̾͡ṟ̅o̧̱̫͔̓̾̈͘m̱̆ ̨̨̛̟́͠ḫ́͊ͅi̥͕͞͝s ͇̲͌̍͝ͅĥ͓͍͍̙̥̍̈̍̇ö̮̬͙́̆̋m̰̂e̟̯̥̹͋̂̋͞.͈͖̬̐̿̇ N̢̓͋͜ot̢̪̳̲̮͒̄̏̕͡ ̥̔ḳ͠n̡͚̾͒o̦̫̠͋̉̓w̹͙̜̻̌̿̕͝ì̬̟̽n͎͓̞͍̓̆̔͞ḡ̠̠̉͒͜ ͈͖͙͗̑͌̓͢ẇ̢̛̜͇͛ḧ͓͖̽e̢̙̲͋͒͒ṙ͚̮̂́͢ḙ͌ ̣͇̬̺̤́͛̽̕͞h̰̻̫̣͙̐̐̄̚͞e̲̦̭̩͑̄̀͛̋͢ ̡̙̪͛̉̔w̯̲̓̕a̙͍̭͌̀͋ś̛̼̱̹̻̉͝,͉̗̦̈͗͊ ̧̱͍̼̇̇̓̀h͔͓͆̈̈́̑͢͢ë̼̝̃ ̨̨̙̺̪̆̀͑̆̌c̣̩̮̥̀̋̓͠o̭̺̓͂͞ͅu̼͑l̖̤̯̀̍́͟͠ḋ̳͇̟̅͋͜͠n̨͕͂̾'ṯ͆ ̬̳̎̀f̢̞͈̾̊̑in͍̱̹͂̈́̌d̯͔͋͛͟͡ ̨̮̂͠h̫͖̠̎́͂i̢͠s ͓͖͚̀̒͞ẘ̨å̼̠̅̄͗͢͜͟͡y ̨̰̈̽h̨͉̎͞o̹͖̼̘̓͊͛̕͜͞m͎͙̻̥̐̾̿͘e̳͛.͈́̓ͅ

Y/N's POV
Fish? Check!
Bubbles? Check!
Bathing suit? Check!

I stuff my stuff into a basket and make my way to my little oasis. Taking the path that leads towards the ocean, I finally meet up with my friends. If you go into the Dead Man's Cave and use the glowing moss that can only be seen in complete darkness, you'll enter a secret cove where the moonlight fills it to the brim. And where I meet up with my friends once a night.

"Good evening, guys!" I say bringing up my basket to the ledge.

My ledge was perfect, where the stone of the cave is enough to sit down and dip my feet into the water without getting my skirt wet.

"I got the goods!" I say as I open my basket.

Tossing up a piece of salmon, a pink mermaid with red hair grabs it with her mouth and and perfectly swan dives into the ocean. Popping right back out she yells, "Ta dah! How's that for entertainment?" She asks.

"Like getting ready for the circus!" I exclaim.

"You mean it, Y/N!? Really really!?" She asks giddily.

"Really really Sakura!" I squeal with the same enthusiasm.

"Do you have my bubbles?" Izumi asks, popping up next to me.

"I wouldn't have forgotten them," I say as I hand her the bubble solution to the calm, bluenette with the most beautiful cerulean tail.

"Many thanks," he calmly says as he sits next to me and begins to rip off the seal and begin blowing bubbles.

"Hey, where's your other sister, Miku?" I ask.

"I thought she was behind me? Wasn't she in front of you Sakura?"

"WHA?" Sakura says with her face stuffed with salmon.

"GUYS HELP!" Yelling from the top of her lungs, Miku drags a foreign object into the cove.

It's yellow, almost like a giant banana. As Miku lays it down, thats when I realize that its not a thing, it's a person.

Another merman? Who's injured!

I quickly help Miku lay him down and I notice that around his tail is a fishing net that lead to him having multiple cuts all over his tail.

"Hang on! I have bandages and anti bacterial spray!" I say pulling them out.

"Hold him down while I treat him," I add as I pull out my pocket knife.

Cutting off the ropes and adding the spray, he squirms in agony while Miku and Izumi hold him down. All while Sakura stuffs her face with salmon.

Very helpful Sakura, very helpful.

"Everything is going to be be alright! She's helping you!" Miku tried to plead to him.

Where on earth did he come from?

Once I was done, I got a good look at the banana merman. His golden hair was very shiny, compared to his orange eyes that looked like they could look inside of me with just a glance. His three moles on his left ear were beautiful that made me want to touch them just once.

"Hi, my name is Y/N L/N. Can you tell me your name?" I ask gently.

"Dio, my name is Dio," he said as he smiled like the devil himself.

Somehow, it felt like the beginning of trouble. Yet, I wanted this trouble, like I couldn't escape even if I wanted to.