❄️Jonathan (Snow White) x Reader❄️ Part 1

Once upon a time, there lived a king and queen and their soon-to-be child. It was a spring day, April 4th, when the queen became bedridden with sickness.
"My love, you must be strong, for the both of us," the queen said, using what little strength she had.

"My Mary, my sweet, beloved Mary, I can't raise this child without you by my side," King George said while holding their new son in his arms.

"George, I need you to be strong, for me, for our kingdom, for our son."

She mustered what strength she could give and gave her husband what would be her final moments. "Jonathan," she whispered into her husband's ears.

"Pardon?"

"That's what should be his name, Prince Jonathan Joestar. It's a wonderful name for our heir," as she laid her head upon her husband's shoulders, looking at her newborn son. Her son that she would never see grow up.

The next day, Queen Mary passed away, leaving only Jonathan as the only heir to the throne. While the wet nurse took care of Jonathan, King George mourns for the loss of his queen to his regent.

"Dario, do you know what it's like to have a son?" King George asked.

"Aye, I do my king. Tis as if I have a gift far more precious than any amount of gold that I'd receive in a lifetime," he claimed with a straight face.

'As if," Dario thought, 'that damn baby is the worse thing to happen to me. But, once I get rid of that newborn, my own spawn will take over the kingdom for me! After the babe is taken care of, I'll simply poison the old coot! I'll be king while the Joestars can rot in a forest, where the beasts will devour them whole!'

Dario, while holding the Regent title for who knows why, planned on taking the whole kingdom for himself. He knew that once the king died, then it would be the Regent to rule over the kingdom until the prince became of age. But, should anything happen to the prince, such as, death, then his flesh and bone would be the new rulers. After all, the only reason he needed his wife into having his spawn, was the perfect trick for her. Giving her false hope that once she had the child, that she would be able to go back to her family. The family that he took her away from and hasn't seen in over a decade. Yet, he still managed to find little ways into keeping her. After all, unlike his wife, he had other plans for his son, his heir, his ticket to the throne.

While motherless, the baby grew up to be a handsome, curious lad of twelve. Some of the folks nicknamed him, Snow White, for his heart was purer than that of a Saint.
While Jonathan grew up, living in luxury with his best friend, Danny the Dog, he always loved going outside and finding adventure. Whether it was him battling his shadow, finding a stray frog and helping it back to the pond, or even finding a noble in distress.

Jonathan was simply looking for adventure, hoping to satisfy his cravings for something new, he spotted two nobles against another noble. He couldn't tell what was going on between the three of them, so he decided to get a closer look.

Y/N POV
I had only let my book leave my sight for only a moment before two bullies took it away from me. It was my favorite book in the whole world! And, it was the last thing that I had to connect with my father whom I missed so much.

"Aw, look! Looks like the fake noble gonna cry!" The first bully teased.

"Yeah, I'll bet that this book is one of those books!" The second replied.

"Give it back!" I yelled before they both shoved me to the ground.

I knew I was weak, but I desperately tried over and over to get my book back. Father worked so hard for the two of us. I knew how bad the rumors were, about my father being a quack doctor, but that's what they were, just rumors. While I may never see Father as much as I would hope for, he still managed to find a way to make me smile. Even if it meant finding an old storybook that I used to own as a child and managed to find another copy of it. And now, it would be because of my carelessness that my only copy of my book would be lost, again.