🧚Prince!Josuke 4 (Thumbelina) x Reader🧚 Part 2

♡♤♧◇~For the lovely SundropDandelion! Thank you for requesting!
I hope you enjoy it! If you find it unsatisfactory, I'd be more than happy to remake it for you!~♡♤♧◇

As the tiny human got picked up, the real curse was enacted in that same moment. Little did they know, was that they were the reason that the real curse wasn't enacted. And that their prince, was going to suffer if they didn't return to his side before his sixteenth birthday in three days.

My body feels sluggish. My eyes tired. All I could see was a dim light. Trying to get up, I feel lighter? Looking down, I'm in a make-shift bed of what seemed to be a pin cushion. Looking down, I'm covered in what seemed to be make-shift bandages out of leaves. And.... NAKED!

"GAAAH!" I yell before falling down on the floor, which turned out to be mud.

"Hey!" A deep voice echoed from my supposed room. I get behind the bed, ready for who or what came through the hall.

Noticing from the back, there was a pin. I pulled it out, using as much of my strength that I could muster. I carefully listen to what was approaching my room when only silence rang throughout the room.

"You weren't supposed to get out of bed, tiny person," the voice said behind me.

I turned around only to find a large dog with two lines over it's face. The only thing that I could be certain of him was that he clearly had mange. From his disgusting fur to his sharp teeth that still had a bit of a leftover metal can that he was clearly chewing on.

"Stay back!" I yell as I point the pin to his nose, "I know Flower Fu! Don't make me hurt you!"

If what I thought what was going to be my death was worse than never seeing Josuke again, it would be the fact that I would be tortured without the comfort of Josuke's touch to heal me.

No, do you really think that he would want you back? After all the pain you've caused him? He's probably better off without you.

My negative thoughts ran though me. Who was I kidding? It's a tiny inch person, no bigger than the size of a thumb, against a huge dog! The winner has already been shown. The dog took another step, like he was about to bite me and swallow me in one gulp.

At least check up on him. Make sure Josuke is okay.

As his mouth got closer, I slash one of his gums and actually managed to knock a tooth out!

"Awoooooo!" He cried as the blood from his now toothless gum bled.

His eyes looked back to me. If what I saw first was his mad face, then clearly he has resting bitch face!

Y/N you idiot!

Tackling me down, he takes away my only weapon and throws it aside.

"Go ahead! Chew me up like one of your favorite bones! But just know you'll regret eating me! I'm like a bee! I'll give you indigestion before poisoning you!" I yell.

"Wait!" He yells. "You're poisonous!?" He shakily asks.

Ding!

"Yep! So you better let me go, you bully!"

He then begins to whimper? Tears begin to flow from him.

Wait, is he a, puppy?

He gets off of me and goes into a corner to whimper and cry more.

"Uh, there, there?" I offered him a pat on the nose. "I'm sorry for what I said," I added a more caring tone.

"Do you mean it?" He whimpers.