🦀Trish (Snow White) x Reader🦀 Part 2

Y/N2's POV
As Little Snow White told her tale, her soon to be protector would rise to the challenge, in more ways than one.

I couldn't believe it. Trish went through so much, all to see it fall to dust.

"So, that's how you lost your friends?" I ask.

"Yeah, but I have to at least make sure that King Bruno and King Abbachio know what happened to Giorno. Can you help me, Y/N2?" She pleaded.

"Well, you said that you saw your friends in the forest right? And Prince Giorno could talk to it, like me?"

"Yeah?"

"Well, do you think maybe the forest could tell us what happened to the bodies?"

She looks down and grips tightly on her dress.

"Well, that's the thing..." she leads on. Biting her lip, she looks up at me, "what if something bad happened to them?" she finishes.

Understanding what she meant, I get on my knees and put my hands on hers. Her trembling hands almost relax in an instant from my touch.

"Then, do you want me to find out and... not tell you?" I ask, squeezing her hands.

"I just don't think I could see them," was all she could muster from the thought of the only people who wanted to help her from the start.

"Is there anything I can do to help? Do you want more pie? Can I get you anything?"

Looking into her eyes, all I could see, was a beautiful woman who faced more adversity than anyone I knew.

Bringing one of my hands to her face, I say, "How about you take a nice hot bath and I'll get you some clothes?"

As I looked into those *sapphire* eyes of hers, I noticed that there was a slight twitch from her lips. Whether they would form into words or not, I would listen to even the slightest breath.

I helped her up and she followed me to my bathroom. I warmed up the water, provided two towels for her, and shut the door as I began to make more pie for her.

Taking out a large bowl, I took my dry ingredients and put them in first. Slowly adding my wet ingredients, I formed a lovely crust in my pie tin. Placing it in the oven, I began to shuck the last of the boiled crab I made earlier in the day. I began to mix it into a chowder-like soup. After the piecrust comes out, I let it cool as I begin to taste test my crab chowder.

Trish comes out in her two towels and I spit take my crab chowder on the floor. I cover my eyes and yell, "What the hell are you doing!?"

Out of all the strange things that this princess could do, this was definitely the strangest. Who would walk out, in nothing but their towel, in front of a total stranger!?

"I came out to tell you that the clothes you brought out were too big for me," she said so innocently, "Ooh! Is that the filling for your crab pie?"

"PUT SOME CLOTHES ON PLEASE!" I yelled as I kept my eyes shut and pointed towards the stairs.

Soon, she did as I noticed she took my bowl and spoon for my taste test once I knew that she was back in the bathroom.