🦀Trish (Snow White) x Reader🦀 Part 1

Long ago, before Trish Una met up with Prince Sleeping Beauty and his true love, she was once born from the dark fairy Diavolo, under the guise of a human male,  and her sweet human mother, Queen Donatella Una. However, due to her father, he had her mother killed and studied her for fifteen years. After determining that she wasn't a threat to him, he sent out an assassin to kill her. Thankfully, while innocent, she manages to escape not once, but twice.

Waking up, as if from a nightmare, she opens her eyes to a new morning in her ripped up blue dress. Her feet sore from running still stung from several nights ago when she witnessed the fall of Sleeping Beauty and his true love.

Oh, Bruford! Poor Giorno and Bruford.

Bruford was the name that she had decided to call them as Y/N didn't suit them. Swallowing back her sadness, she picked up a near by branch to use as a walking stick and began to make her way to the kingdom.

Okay, calm down Trish! Yes you just escaped death twice now, but chin up! You have to let Giorno's parents or godfathers know that he's dead. And how they'll find their bodies... down the path... with all the... blood...

No! Stop it! You can't get depressed! You're the only witness and you have to tell someone! At the very least, you have to make sure that they have a proper burial!

While it was true that all she did was run, it didn't stop her from her mission. She knew that someone had to deliver the bad news, it's what Bruford would've done. So, she did exactly what they would say to her: Pick herself up, grab a weapon, and be ready for anything!

As she was walking, she suddenly smelled the most incredible smell in the whole wide world! Her mouth salivated as all she had been eating were leaves and berries that were not enough for her poor stomach. Hoping to locate the wonderful smell, she ran. For the first time in a week, she felt the energy to actually run! Running at full speed, with her walking stick off the ground, she stopped at a small cottage.

As she was about to get closer, she noticed the door opening and hid. Was it a friend or a foe, was her next question. She studied the being, realizing that it was another human, at least from a glance.

Y/N2's POV
Okay, concentrate, Y/N2! You can do it!

I put my hands out, into the ground, and focus my energy upon the watermelon seed.

You are going to grow big and plump, seed!

I began to listen to the forest.

Oh mighty forest, I ask that would you accept this seed, as a part of you?

We will accept this seed as a part of us.

Thank you, blessed forest!

I stare at the seed, slowly raise my hands, and watch as the seed began to grow. From seed, to seedling, to vine, to flower, to one plump watermelon.

"Yes! I did it!" I yell before a high pitched yelp catches me off.

I jump back. Tumbling down from a bush, lays a dirty child. I begin to slowly approach it.

No, not a child, a girl?

I kneel down and examine her. She's covered in bumps and bruises, and yet she seems so beautiful.

"Uh, hey? Are you okay?" I ask, looking down upon her small, fragile body.

"Y-Y/N?" She asks weakly.

"Y-yeah?" I reply.

How does she know my name? I've never met her in my entire life.

"Y/N, I'm so hungry. Do you have that fudge that you like to keep on you?"

"Uhhhh, let's get you inside first and I'll get you some pie?"

"Is that what I smelled before?" She asks before, I noticed that her eyelids began to droop.

"Okay, big girl, I need you to stay awake for me, okay?"

"Anything for you, Y/N," she smiled at me.

Sorry girlie, but I'm not your Y/N.

After getting her to stay awake for two hours and practically giving her half of my pie, she seemed to become less loopy.

"Are you a bit more... okay?" I ask.

"Y-yeah!" She said happily as she began to stuff herself with more pie. "This is the most delicious pie I've ever tasted! Did you make it yourself?" She asks while I blinked aback.

"Y-yeah i did, from scratch," I admitted, shyly.

"You should open a bakery! I'm sure everyone would want one of your pies!" She squealed as she took another bite.

"It's nothing that special, it's just a simple crab pie."

"Isn't crab the best!?" She asks with her mouth half full from the pie.

"I guess that's why I make it?" I replied, unsure of what to say next. "So, could you tell me why I found you outside of my house?"

"Well, I'm trying to get to the kingdom, where King Bruno lives?"

"Who's King Bruno?" I ask.

Suddenly, she stops eating and begins to look uncomfortable.

"King Bruno, the ruler of this kingdom?"

"I mean, I guess you could call the forest like a kingdom?"

"You don't remember him? What about King Abbacchio?" She asks as she moves closer to me and places her hands on my arms, squeezing them as if she's trying to wake up from a nightmare.

"Um, can I get you a doctor or some kind of medicine?"

"Y-you have to remember your kings! What about the three good fairies? Fugo, Mista, Naranchia?" She begins to ask hysterically.

Oh boy, I guess I found another weirdo. Even weirder than that Doppio guy.

Feeling her nails dig into my skin, I yelp and she notices and stops. She then begins to go to a corner of my house and curls into a little ball. I'm taken aback, but realize that she clearly needs help.

Doesn't she know that these are free lands? Why does she insist that I'm a part of a kingdom with no kings or queens to have rule over me?

"Hey," I whisper, "everything is going to be okay," I continue as I get on my knees and shuffle towards her like a scared little animal. "I'm not going to hurt you," I say calmly.

She looks up, with tears in her eyes, that it makes me want to comfort her. She looks up towards me and then suddenly hugs me.

What the-

As if something washes over me, a whole week of memories begin to flood through me.

I began to remember King Bruno and King Abbacchio. How I was at the celebration of Prince Giorno's return. Then, all of a sudden, a huge wave of red magic flooded the sky and told us that we had no kings to begin with. How we were simply living life with no one to call our ruler. I remember staring up at our kings thinking, about how silly I would be to let a king rule over me. Especially one who couldn't even keep their own child safe. Then I had simply walked away and lived my life like I always did.

How could I forget my kings? How could I think those horrid thoughts?

I look down as the pink hair curled up against my clothes, trying so hard not to separate from me. "What did you do?" I ask.

She looks up, confused.

"My memories were taken away, and yet you managed to bring them back? Who are you?" I ask.

She wipes away her tears, looks straight into my eyes and says in the most amazingly strong voice, "My name is Trish Una, and I am Giorno's true love. Well, was..."

"What happened to you?"

"Do you have time for a long story?"

"Of course, your future highness," I replied.

Somehow, I feel like it's a lie. And yet this is her truth. At the very least, as a citizen of my two kings, I will find out what has happened to us and the entire kingdom!