🪡Prince!Jonathan (Cinderella) x Fem!Reader🪡 Part 1

♡♤♧◇For the spectacular MissCorrinx! I obviously had to work on the best boi first! You just let me know if you want a redo on whichever chapters you want! Yours will be a mix of 2 chapters & 1 chapters!◇♧♤♡

Once upon a time, a long time ago, was a baby prince and a baby princess, born a few months apart. Both their parents decreed that both royalties shall be married once hitting upon the age of 20. However, tragedy stuck when the baby princess was stolen at the age of two. And so, it was decreed that if by some miracle that someone high above pitied the poor prince, that they would allow him to find true love in some kind of shape or form. After the search for the baby princess was given up, the prince does his best, to find happiness in anyway shape or form. Before he must choose his future queen on his 20th birthday.

Y/N's POV
"EEEEEK! A MOUSE!" Cried a maid.

Crap!

Hurrying up with grabbing the piece of cheese in my cheeks, I quickly scatter from the maid who attempts to kill me by whacking her big broom. Dire and Straits quickly grab more cheese while I distract the maid. Once I look over to make sure that they're back though the mouse hole, I plan my big escape! Jumping from ledge to ledge, I managed to fling myself though the window.

"AND STAY OUT YOU RAT!" The maid cried in relief.

"I'm a mouse!" I yell at her.

Oh well, not like she can understand me.

Aiming my body towards the well, I safely landed in the cool water. I swallow both my cheeks full of cheese and enjoy another day of wet cheese. It's an acquired taste but not a bad one if I do say so myself.

Suddenly, the bucket used for carrying water by the staff pulls me up. I wonder who I'll scare today? Maybe a butler or another one of those maids. I pretend to act dead and shut my eyes while sticking out my tongue.

In three, two, one!

"Hold On Y/N! I'll save you!" A familiar voice said, as he scooped me out and put me on the ground.

He attempted on what I could only assume CPR, based on how hard his finger was against my stomach. Feeling my cheese starting to come back up again, I jump back. It was Jonathan with Dire and Straits on his shoulders.

"Oh thank the stars you're okay Y/N!" He sighed in relief.

"J-Jonathan!? How did you know I was aiming for the well?" I ask.

"Don't tell me you don't think I don't know about the Wet Bait maneuver you did this morning," he said as he scooped me up with two hands.

"I thought I told you not to tell the human anything!" I yell at Dire and Straits.

"Now, now, Y/N, if it weren't for him, how do you think you would get out of the well?" Dire asks.

"It's true," added Straits, "you have plenty of good ideas but you never think them through."

"It would've worked!" I argued back.

"Now, now, settle down everyone. And Y/N, what did I say about stealing from the kitchen?" He asks.

"Not to," I muttered.

"And you know the punishment for it?"

"Ugh! Pleased Jonathan! Anything but that!"

"It's time for our special tea parties!" He giggled.

He knows I hate his "tea parties"! It's not that he serves bad food or is rude or anything, but I hate how he dresses us up in frilly suits and gowns that he's hand sewn for us. We're mice! Not people!