👑Jotaro Kujo (The Little Mermaid) x Mermaid!Reader Part 2👑

As the years passed, Jotaro couldn't believe that he would just be washed up upon shore by pure luck. It didn't sink right with him. Ever since that incident, all he could dream was being in the bottom of the ocean, waiting for the f/c creature to find him again. Little did he know, was that the creature had another idea for him.

Y/N's POV
"Y/N! Y/N where are you!?" Yelled a shiny green creature, looking like a shiny melon.

"They have to be here somewhere," calmly said a bright red creature, almost looking like a phoenix.

They'll never find me!

I cleverly used the sand to hide my f/c tail from Kakyoin and Avdol. Don't get me wrong, but they may be my advisors, but they're too overprotective of me. They decided that because of my first and only escape attempt to the human world. Was it so bad that I loved learning about new things?

Silence? Did they finally leave? Should I come out?

Slowly, coming out of my hiding place, two very buff mermen pinned me down.

"Y/N has finally been apprehended, I repeat, Y/N has finally been apprehended," said Kakyoin in his silly, deep voice, pretending to talk into a shell.

"Target has been acquired," copying off Kakyoin's energy, Avdol did his best serious impression of a royal guard.

"PBBBTTT! HA HA HA HA!" I ended up laughing loudly.

They may be my royal advisors, but they're still the two best friends I grew up with in the palace. We all ended up bursting in tears, full of laughter.

The three of us ended up on the sea floor, staring up into the blue sky above. Well, as much as the sea is blue, one would assume that the world above is blue too. At least to some merfolk who've never seen the other world besides the royal family.

"Don't you guys ever want to go up into the surface? It's amazing up there!" I exclaimed.

"Y/N, you know how your mother feels about the surface. Remember what happened to your other parent?" Avdol asked.

"It's not my fault I don't remember them," I remarked, "I'm sure the surface has changed in over twenty years. Besides, when I went up there, the human I met was so kind. Did you know that they write the same as us?"

"How so?" Kakyoin asked.

"Kakyoin, you're encouraging them again," Avdol warned.

"Well, we-"

"AND it's time for the you-know-what, Kakyoin?" Avdol asked.

"Oh! Right! The thing," Kakyoin added.

"A thing?" I ask.

Both look away from me and rope their arms into mine. I look at both of them and realized that I was trapped.

Damn, that best friend hold. Now with extra muscles, sold separately.

As they both dragged me back to the palace, the three of us ended up in the throne room of my mother. There she sat, practically looking nothing like me. Where she had bright green hair, mine was h/c. Her piercing scarlet eyes looked into pools of e/c, that showed no sign of apologizing for leaving the palace. The only thing I inherited from her was her exceptional singing voice and her tail.

"Guards, secure the outside, I wish to speak to my child and their advisers alone," booming the throne room, the guards did as she said.

Now it was me, her, Avdol and Kakyoin.

Damn it.

She took a deep breath, leaving her throne to come face to face with me. She motioned with one finger to let me go, and so the boys did. Rubbing where my arms hurt from their grip, mother took her finger and moved my face towards hers.