you're more than my boy(my best friend)

Author: one_w8

Author: one_w8

Top: Jeongguk

Words: 35134

Tag: #JeonggukCentric, #CanonCompliant, #JungkookIsWhipped, #AdorableTaehyung, #BottomTaehyung, #TopJungkook, #SocialMedia, #Smut, #Friends/Lovers, #Angst, #JungkookIsBadAtFeelings, #Sexting, #Exhibitionism

Summary:

He sighs, staring up at the ceiling for almost an hour just contemplating his whole life. This is all because of the artist, that really talented artist. Jeongguk has been holding himself back from going through their account, in search of more art. But he knows deep down it's not right, to think like that of Taehyung, his Hyung. But then he remembers the rings on his fingers again, the silver rings always wrapped around his slender fingers. He remembers other details, the way Taehyung's eyes were glossing with tears, how his lips were glistening a bright red, the bubble butt, the hickeys, JK.

or Jeongguk stumbles upon lewd fanart of his bandmate, and his life falls apart.

Status: Complete

Link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/22849405?view_full_work=true

External link's gonna be in the comments.

AN: Feel free to comment on what kind of ships you want or if you want a rec dedicated to you.

I loved everything. The relation that Taekook have is just so realistic. Don't even get me started on the ending. I know the hits aren't a lot but that my point. I find the hidden gems for y'all. I hope y'all like it.