Fake Love: Who Are You?

Author: Taegukk1230

Author: Taegukk1230

Top: Jungkook

Words: 17,576

Tag: #IdentitySwap, #Twins, #ArtistTaehyung, #CEOJungkook, #Smut, #VminAreBestFriends, #TaehyungIsWhipped, #JungkookIsWhipped, #BottomTaehyung, #TopJungkook

Summary:

Tae took a sip of the wine he had ordered ahead to calm his nerves. It was sweet, with just enough bite to remind him it contained alcohol. He needed to keep his wits about him.

He was mid swallow when a shadow moved in front of him

He wore a suit; Armani by the look of it. His eyes were round and bright, his lips pursed in a slight pout that shouldn't have been intimidating.

He crossed his arms and leaned back with a tilt of his head.

"Kim, I presume."

What happens when Tae's older brother, his twin nonetheless, asks him to meet the CEO of Jeon industries in his stead?

Pretend to be his top model brother for one night?

Sure... No problem. What could go wrong?

Status: Complete

Link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/37771399/chapters/94305184

External Link can be found at the bottom of the page.

AN: Feel free to comment on what kind of ships you want or if you want a rec dedicated to you.

Reading the summary told me that this shit is gonna hurt. Someone gonna have their feelings hurt and there will be angst. Now I won't confirm or deny because that's giving spoilers but .... 

I have so many things to say but they're all damn spoilers. just read it. it's so good. it makes you wanna scream at the characters in a good way but also not. my point is that the writing is wonderful.

also, SO MUCH SMUT. I really don't like this much amount of smut but the storyline made up for it. I just skipped it anyway so it was fine. But again I do prefer fluff.