Maps to You

Author: antiking

Author: antiking

Words: 13130

Tags: #AlternateUniverse, #Soulmates, #TimeSkips, #College/University, #Fluff

Summary:

 There is a dick on his face. There is a big, bold dick drawn onto his face in black permanent marker, and though Jeongguk scrubs and scrubs and scrubs until his forehead is red, he only succeeds in smudging it around.

He pumps a fistful of soap onto the towel and renews his efforts with twice the vigour. He has hagwon later today, and he'd rather step on Legos than go there like this. Maybe, he thinks, pausing for a second to examine the state of the dick, his parents will allow him to skip just this once. Does this count as a medical emergency? Jeongguk isn't sure, but his hands are shaky and the towel is shaky and he's growing more panicked by the second because it won't come off.

He's going to die. He's going to die of public humiliation in front of everyone, and then he's going to come back to life and kill his soulmate, because who the fuck draws a dick on their forehead knowing full well that it'll show up on someone else, too?

Status: Complete

Link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/8242232

External link's gonna be in the comments. (Can be opened only on a laptop.)

AN: Feel free to comment on what kind of ships you want or if you want a rec dedicated to you.

OMFG!! This was so funny. Small but hilarious. And fluff too. Y'all gonna enjoy. I was doubting if I should read it since it was so small but, great decision. I mean; 90000 people can't be wrong and here I am.