flight of the stars

Author: euphoricdysphoria

Words: 48169

Tag: #CeoJungkook, #ActivistTaehyung, #Rivalry, #JungkookIsWhipped, #SassyTaehyung, #SexualTension, #Bickering, #EnemiesToLovers, #Fake/PretendRelationship, #PlayboyJungkook, #ExplicitSexualContent, #BlowJobs, #LightAngst, #DenialOfFeelings, #IdiotsInLove, #TaehyungIsABrat, #AttemptAtHumor, #TaehyungIsALittleShit, #TaehyungJustWantsToSaveTheBunnies, #CharacterDevelopment

Summary:

"I mean what I said. I won't destroy the forest. Under one condition."

There it was. Taehyung rolled his eyes, all excitement and happiness over finally having gotten what he had fought for for months vanishing.

"What is it, then?", he snapped, glaring at Jeongguk's annoyingly handsome face and his employee who was looking him up and down weirdly as if contemplating to set him up as a statue in front of the building or something. Turned out what Jeongguk was about to suggest wasn't that far away from that.

"You dating me."

or: Jeon Jeongguk, CEO and playboy by profession, fucks up his public image and is left with no other option than to fake-date if he wants to keep his business partners' support. Good thing that Kim Taehyung, environmental activist and constant pain in his ass, seems to be willing to do the job under the condition that Jeongguk won't destroy his precious bunny friends' habitat. Chaos ensues.

Status: Complete

Link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/30276363?view_full_work=true

External link's gonna be in the comments.

AN: Feel free to comment on what kind of ships you want or if you want a rec dedicated to you.

I liked reading this. There's not much to say bout this, but it was good.