Of Angels, Dicks, and Chance Encounters

Author: NeraB

Author: NeraB

Top: Jungkook

Words: 78240

Tags: #SingleParents, #AlternateUniverse, #RichJungkook, #StayAtHomeParents, #BottomTaehyung, #AwkwardFlirting, #LightAngst, #Fluff, #HomophobicLanguage

Summary:

Jeon Jungkook is one of Seoul's leading corporate attorneys, and when he isn't making his clients billions, he's taking care of his son. All seems to be going well until he gets called to the principle's office. Don't get him wrong, he's seen his fair share of principle's offices growing up, but Jinyoung was different.

Kim Taehyung was one of Seoul's most creative architects, on the fast track to becoming the top designer at his firm, until a sudden accident killed his brother and sister-in-law, leaving their four-year-old son in his care. Two years later, they're making things work. It's taken some time, but Taehyung is finally in the swing of things. Well, until he gets a call that Minjun has been caught fighting at school. Taehyung is ready for a lot of things, but he's definitely not ready to meet Jeon Jungkook...

Status: Completed

Link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/10079480?view_full_work=true

External link's gonna be in the comments. (Can be opened only on a laptop.)

AN: Feel free to comment on what kind of ships you want or if you want a rec dedicated to you.

This gave me a cuteness overload. I literally can't express how cute this shit was like.