such a beautiful scar

Author: autumnstae

Author: autumnstae

Words: 38,782

Tag: #SpidermanJungkook, #SpideyKook, #FriendsToLovers, #UnrequitedLove, #Pining, #Angst, #Fluff, #ToothRottingFluff, #AngstWithAHappyEnding, #MinorViolence, #Knives, #Blades, #Blood/Injury, #AlternateUniverse, #College/University, #JungkookIsBadAtFeelings, #TaehyungIsWhipped, #TaehyungNeedsAHug

Summary:

"Don't be," Taehyung responds, his voice low—a whisper of a word. He looks up, a palm reaching out to grasp Jeongguk's hand, which lay flat on his cheek, "go out there and kick some butt, Spidey. I'm rooting for you."

And Jeongguk looks like he wants to say more, his head tilting, mouth slightly ajar—but he decides against it, retracting his arm from Taehyung's hold.

A kiss to the forehead, as always—his lips, for once, cold, sickly against his skin—before he's suited up, shooting his webs, and out the window.

Taehyung watches silently.

Jeongguk doesn't look back.

Whoever says that being Spiderman's best friend is an unmatched, priceless perk clearly hasn't been in love with the guy, he supposes.

Status: Complete

Link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/32225557

External Link can be found at the bottom of the page.

AN: Feel free to comment if you want something specific or if you want a rec dedicated to you.

MY HEARTS GOING THROUGH IT MAN. 

I can't with this fic. Firstly, absolutely in love with this. Second, why is my heart in so much pain? Don't get me wrong, this had a happy ending but wow I felt like I was on a rollercoaster and I can happily say that I loved every second of it. IDK how to explain but love reading a fic that can make FEEL you know.