Loving you is; Blue & Grey

Author: Amyungv

Author: Amyungv

Top: Jungkook

Words: 113317

Tag: #FriendsWithBenefits, #UnrequitedLove, #ExplicitSexualContent, #Angst, #EmotionalHurt/Comfort, #Jealousy, #Misunderstandings, #CanonCompliant, #OneSidedAttraction, #PocessiveBehavious, #BottomTaehyung, #TopJungkook, #SlowBuild, #Fake/PretendRelationships, #ExplicitLanguage, #DirtyTalk, #OralSex, #BottomJimin, #TopYoongi, #Spanking, #CrossDressing, #AngstWithAHappyEnding

Summary:

"I think I like Jimin, hyung," Jungkook had whispered last night, lips rubbing against Taehyung's neck, arms tightening around his waist, "I like him very much."

"I love you," Taehyung thought, pressing down on his lips to not let a single word out, "I am in love with you."

"Hyung," Jungkook had buried his face in Taehyung's chest, "tell me what to do."

"Love me back," Taehyung wanted to scream, could feel the words bubbling on his tongue, burning his mouth, "love me as I love you."

-----////----

As Yoongi looked up at Jimin's face, so gentle and full of warmth, Yoongi found himself laughing at the thought of them ever being together.

He had nothing to offer. He was never going to be enough. He was just a candle, an almost burnt out candle, in front of the sun that was Jimin. Or maybe he was Icarus, falling for the sun and burning himself willingly, knowing he would never be enough yet giving his everything to the one his heart chose.

Status: Complete

Link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/29018217?view_full_work=true

External Link can be found at the bottom of the page.

AN: Feel free to comment on what kind of ships you want or if you want a rec dedicated to you.

Dedicated to: ThereseCielos. I just started it and the angst is on point. I don't even like reading long fics but I can already tell this is gonna be really good. That's how good of an impression the first chapter made on me. Also, I love Taegi so much, they're a soft spot of mine and their relationship (platonic) here is so adorable.

This is so sad. Like heart breaking into tiny little pieces sad. When your chest physically hurts sad. Id yall don't like angst don't read but honestly, this was absolutely wonderful to read. Sad but wonderful.

I swear the only reason I survived reading this book is that it had angst with a happy ending tag. But rn I actually crying can't stop crying. 

*****

SPOILER! SPOILER! SPOILER! SPOILER! SPOILER! SPOILER! SPOILER! SPOILER! SPOILER!

DO NOT READ! DO NOT READ! DO NOT READ! DO NOT READ! DO NOT READ! DO NOT READ!

OH MY FUCKING GOD HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO NAMJIN????? THE SHEER FUCKING AUDACITY. I AM SO MAD. I LOVED THAT SO MUCH BUT I AM IN PAIN. IM ACTUALLY SO HEARTBROKEN. THIS WAS FUCKING AWESOME BUT IM ACTUALLY SUFFERING. PLEASE SOMEONE SAVE NAMJIN. AGSDAGSDJAFHSDJ.