Lost in Everything that is You

Author: EREM

Author: EREM

Top: Jungkook

Words: 117807

Tags: #Angst, #Smut, #MatureContent,  #CheaterJk, #SlowBurn, #HappyEnding, #TaehyungIsASweetheart, #Yoonmin/Badass, #Jin/Sassy, #RM/BestHyung, #JhopeIsTheCherryOfTheStory, #Taekook, #Yoonmin, #BottomTaehyung, #TopJungkook, #MutualPining, #MentalBreakdown

Summary:

Jungkook betrothed to Taehyung for family company gain purposes, the only problem is Jungkook isn't interested in marriage.

He enjoys his life just the way it is, has agreed to his parents' wishes solely to please them and because it is a smart business move for both companies.

Taehyung believes in living his present to the fullest. When he finds out he has to marry THE Jeon Jungkook, he is ecstatic.

Having heard so much about the man's accomplishments and kindness, Taehyung feels this man is perfect.

That was until the day before the engagement.

Both families come together to get to know each other before the engagement. Taehyung walks by a room and accidentally overhears Jungkook speaking with friends about how he doesn't care for marriage, how he hopes his future husband will understand that love for someone else is not something he's ever felt capable of. Taehyung continues to overhear how the younger hasn't even made an attempt to find out what he even looks like, fully comfortable going in blind, all just formalities.

Taehyung's image of Jungkook is shattered in an instant.

This is not the way he imagined things, but if that's what Jungkook wants that's what he will get.

Status: Completed

Link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/23048887?view_full_work=true

External link's gonna be in the comments. (Can be opened only on a laptop.)

AN: Feel free to comment on what kind of ships you want or if you want a rec dedicated to you.

It was so painful. Too many tears were shed. But a great story. Read it till the end guys.