Chapter 11

In the throne room in Omashu, Taz and the Acolytes bring Ursa and Chiori before Azula's throne and kneel them down and bound their hands.

Azula stands up with anger on her face. She walks to one of the Acolytes. She back up two steps and strikes him in the heart with lightning killing him instantly.

"I wanted Suki, not this child," says Azula.

"That is who we identified as the leader of the Kyoshi Warriors," says Taz.

"Hmm seems that there has been a change of personnel, take her to the prison and guard her cell until I figure out what to do with her," says Azula.

Taz then grabs Chiori and drags her away.

"Hello, niece," says Azula with a smirk on her face.

"You will be defeated," says Ursa.

"You know before I do unspeakable things to you I must say we share a passing resemblance, but I doubt I am spoken of much back home," says Azula.

"You are forgotten in the Fire Nation, we don't speak of monsters," says Ursa.

"You are obviously not one for small talk. Very well, I'll skip straight to the point. You are here in front of me because you are a gate-keeper," says Azula.

"What is that?" asks Ursa.

"A gate-keeper is one that holds the key to travel between the spirit and mortal realms. Much like the Avatar, except he can go back and forth at will, or at least he used to be able to. Non-Avatar gate-keepers like yourself are supposed to only be able to travel to the spirit realm upon death. However, I have learned an unnatural ability that uses a gate-keeper as a door for others to travel through," says Azula.

"What ability?" says Ursa

"Ahh I call it mind bending. With just a short stint of eye contact and a little bit of concentration on my part I can bend minds to my will," says Azula.

"That's what you've done to all of your Acolytes isn't it? You're going to do it to me too aren't you?" says Ursa.

"Yes to the first part, no to the second. I can't pass to the spirit world while you are mind-bended. I have already tried with another. However I can try which actually causes quite the disturbance over there," says Azula.

"Who did you do it to first?" says Ursa.

Azula smirks and says, "Oh just my old fuddy-duddy Uncle, Iroh."

Ursa's face begins to beat with rage as she says, "Where is he?!"

"Iroh was a traitor to the Fire Nation. He deserved a traitor's death, and I gave it to him," says Azula.

Ursa begins to bend fire from her mouth and attempts to break free from her binds.

"There's no use, you're mine. Also unless you want your friend's deaths to be as painful as your Great-Uncle's then you best comply. Good day," says Azula.

Two Acolytes drag Ursa towards the prison as Ursa begins to scream with rage.