Chapter 16

The Fire Nation troops along with Zuko, Suki, Roka, Aiya, Hark, and what's left of the Kyoshi Warriors are gathered outside of the gates of Omashu. 

"It is time troops. Come on!" yells Zuko as all charge through the gates.

As soon as the gates open Acolytes meet them.

Fire is flying from both sides. Charred bodies fall left and right as they attempt to cut their way to the palace.

Zuko is surrounded by Acolytes. The Acolytes slowly close in, but Zuko grabs a pouch from his waist and pours it down his throat. Then bends fire from his mouth like his Uncle before him.

Zuko runs to Hark and yells, "Grab the Avatar's daughter and go for the palace, make sure Azula doesn't escape."

Hark nods and runs to Aiya to say, "Come on to me to the palace."

Aiya and Hark run towards the palace while the rest fight the Acolytes.

Roka fights against two Acolytes. Roka attempts to send the two Acolytes flying into the air, but he sends him flying too.

Suki sees Roka flying but she jumps in the air and catches Roka. They land with Roka in Suki's arms. Roka leans up to kiss Suki but Suki drops Roka and runs back to battle.

Hark and Aiya run to the palace but the doors are locked. 

"How are we supposed to get in?" asks Aiya.

Hark looks around and sees a window a few dozen feet up.

"Up there. Bend us up," says Hark.

Aiya bends both Hark and herself up to the window and they crawl inside to find Azula.