Chapter 3: The Reunion

The police arrived a few minutes later to set up a crime scene.  Iida had been working closely with the police on this case, so he did most of the talking.  Kamanari had just finished giving his statement to a detective before he got a transmission from Deku.

"Kamanari come in"

"I'm here.  What's up?"

"I need you and Sero to report back to the agency.  The heroes from Gang Orca's agency I brought in have arrived."

"We're finishing up with a crime scene here then we'll be on our way"

He hung up the call and went to find his friends.  

"Sero, Deku wants us back at base."

"You two go ahead.  I'll stay here and help the police"

Iida ushered them away.   Sero and Kamanari made their way back to the agency and up to the conference room.   Upon entering, they found everyone already seated at the table.  Kamanari froze when he noticed the woman sitting on the far right.  She had short purple hair and audio jacks dangling from her earlobes.  Their eyes locking on to each other for a moment.

"Ah Chargebolt and Cellophane there you are.  I and I hope you remember our former classmates Shoji and Jirou"

Deku stood up and gestured to the two heroes sitting beside him.  But Kamanari wasn't listening.  

Kyoka

He was brought back to reality again by sero jabbing him with his elbow.

"S-Sorry, hey guys it's good to see you again"

For some reason, ever since he first saw her again, it was as if he was back at UA.  Memories that he had thought he had forgotten and feelings he'd thought he'd buried resurfaced almost instantly.  

__________________________________________________________________

Flashback from Kamanari POV

Team Bakugo and Kamanari vs Team Midoriya and Jirou 

Ready?

GO

"Deku is mine"

Bakugo growled as he took off, leaving me on my own.  I knew that he would do that, so I just focused on the task at hand.  We were the villains and had to kidnap the quote "VIP" which was just a training dummy that the heroes had to protect.  I ran along the right flank until the ground was destroyed by a sonic wave.  I tripled and fell over, but recovered and rolled back up to my feet in my fighting stance.  Jirou stood on top of a big piece of rubble overlooking me.  

"Gotcha Jamming-Whey"

Normally I wouldn't put up with anyone calling me stupid nicknames like that, but she always made me feel something whenever she did.  I almost would rather her call me Jamming-Whey than my own name.  She was just so talented and beautiful and kind and  

My thoughts were interrupted by another sonic wave and I fell right on my butt.  I forgot I was in a battle.  I quickly got back up to my feet only to be jabbed in the side by one of her jacks.  Those things were sharp and it hurt.  

400,000 VOLTS

I yelled and created a massive wall of electricity that went straight towards Jirou.  Not enough to kill her but enough to knock her out.  She couldn't move fast enough and crumbled to the floor.  I kept moving on until I was suddenly picked up from behind and slammed into the floor.  I felt the wind knocked out of me as Jirou secured top mount and handcuffed me.  Which meant that I was out of the exercise.  

"W-what the heck? How did you recover so fast?"

I blurted out.

"Easy.  Your weak attack didn't actually knock me out.  I was just pretending so I could come behind you and win"

She smirked at me.  Her face just a few inches in front of mine.  I want so bad to just lean up and kiss her, but all I could do was smile.  She was smiling back at me too.

"A-hem... Jirou, you can get off Kamanari now"

Aizawa announced through the intercom.  The two teens could hearing laughing in the background as he said it.  

Jirou instantly got up off me and uncuffed us.  Both were blushing mad now and turned away from each other. 

End of Flashback

(Midoriya and Jirou won btw)

_____________________________________________________________________________

Kamanari and Sero sat down as Deku stood up.  

"Now to business.  Based on the information provided from Shoji, Jirou, and Iida, plus the new autopsy provided by Asui and Ashido, we can conclude the Stain Copycat's quirk has something to do with manipulating blood.  He can alter its physical and chemical properties to make various shapes and even acid."

"What do we think his next move will be?"

Asked Todoroki.

"We're not sure yet.  The guy just keeps picking off isolated heroes.  If we all stay in groups and stick to well light heavily populated areas we should all be fine"

Replied Shoji, using one of his duple arms with a mouth like he did in high school. 

"Ok then lets get back out there.  Tokoyami, Shoji, and Asui will patrol the financial district, Kirishima, Todoroki, and Sero will patrol the industrial district, Kamanari, Jirou, and Ashido will patrol the legislative district, and Uraraka and I will continue to help Iida." 

Kamanari had no idea what to do.  The last person he wanted to be paired up with was Jirou.  It was even worse now that Ashido was with them, as she would most certainly tease him if he made anything awkward.   

Lets just get this over with

Our Time Will Come (Kamijirou)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें