Epilogue

Three Years Later

"I got him"

Kamanari raised his arm about to blast a villain with electricity.

"THREE MILLION VO-"

Jirou came flying out of nowhere, landing on top of the bad guy slamming him into the concrete.  He lay groaning in pain while Jirou stepped off triumphantly. 

"Hey he was mine"

Kamanari whined.

"Too slow Pikachu" 

Jirou gave her boyfriend a quick peck on the cheek.  Kamanari was absolutely stunned.  Jirou just seemed to glow and radiate beauty.  He knew that this was the girl he had to spend the rest of his life with.  Without even realizing it, he got down on one knee.  

"Uhhh Denki? What are you doing?"

Jirou backed away from him, her face in complete shock

"Oh hey there you guys are OH MY GOD"

The rest of their friends had rounded the corner.  Mina was covering her mouth with her hands, Uraraka and Tsuyu were squealing with joy,  and Sero and Kirishima were high fiving each other giving Denki a thumbs up.  Todoroki and Tokoyami just stood there unfazed. 

"I uh don't really know but I think I love you" 

"Oh my god you are so stupid. Why here? Why now?  Do you even have a ring?"

Jirou was trying to laugh through her intense blush

"No? I'm sorry. I know I'm stupid"

Kamanari was shaking.  He wasn't very good at these things.

"Just please marry me Kyoka?" 

She wiped away a tear and ran into his arms.

"Of course I'll marry you Denki"

Everyone cheered as Jirou pulled Kamanari in for a kiss.  Nobody had noticed the villain regained consciousness.

"Hey can y'all hurry up? I really have to use the-AGH"

Kamanari kicked the villain, knocking him out again as he continued kissing his girlfriend. Well now fiance.

So rude

______________________________________________________

One Year Later

"You may now kiss the bride"

Iida closed his book as Kamanari and Jirou kissed.  Everyone in the audience cheered to celebrate to newlyweds.  Jirou hated dressing up, but this was her special day.  The day she and Kamanari proclaimed their endless love to the entire world.  Ashido was crying hysterically.  She never gave up on Kamijirou, hoping that one day her ship would sail.  

The wedding turned out to be frighteningly normal. The only memorable event was when Minetta tried to look up one of the bridesmaids dresses.  He never got the chance as the girl's boyfriend picked him up and tossed him out of the church.  Kamanari came up behind his new wife and wrapped his arms around her.

"And how are we this evening Mrs. Kamanari?"

He playfully teased.

"Better now that I actually have a ring"

She teased back, turning around to face her husband.  

"You know I used to dream about this"

She got on her toes and whispered in his ear