𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 !

—

⁺₊ ⁺₊ ☁︎ MINT AND ROSES ⁺₊ ⁺₊ ☁︎

WELCOME TO MINT & ROSES, this is a new miles fairchild series that i am writing! some of you may know me from my previous miles fairchild works,

i. hells awakening [completed]
ii. purgatory [completed]
iii. vile [completed]
iv. hells seventh circle [ongoing]

I HOPE you guys enjoy what this story has to offer!! as always feel free to comment and vote or do whatever, but if you comment some fuck ass shit i'm either insulting the fuck out of you, your mom, your grandma and your dead dog or i'm simply deleting it. we do not dooooo this negative shit in my fucking comment section..

that being said, i hope you enjoy <3

CHARACTERS!!

MADELYN ORLOV, fifteen ☾
a simple girl with a tragic life that beholds before her. growing up with the fact that she always lost people in her life. having almost nobody left, she finds herself suckling on dependency for someone. her beautiful doe eyes and innocent reflection is one that is captivating, one that can draw you in.. but don't leave her.

MILES FAIRCHILD, seventeen ☾
a troubled individual who has faced incredible amounts of trauma throughout his life. a secretive, very mysterious person. he is just as tightly shut down with his emotions as he presents himself. arrogance is a way that he reflects his insecurities, but one could only wonder what lies beneath the surface.

FLORA FAIRCHILD, eight ☾
an adorable fun loving child having been surrounded by deep disturbance after the death of her parents and the troubling behavior of her older brother. one could pray for the sake of her innocence that she didn't really know what was going on, but boy oh boy.. she knew it all.

MS. JESSEL, twenty six ☾
the gorgeous nanny that found herself living in a beautiful mansion to tutor and take care of a little girl. but her job was anything but a dream when she uncovered the horrors that occurred in the walls of the home. fighting for herself and the safety of the others in the home.

OTHER CHARACTERS may be mentioned throughout the story, but if they are not written above, they most likely have little to no significance to the actual storyline!!

MESSAGE FROM MADS!!

THIS STORY is based off of the movie, the turning, however i will not be entirely following the plotline of the story and what happens throughout the movie. many things in this story will be things that i came up with!!

THE OC that i have created has a designated name. i don't do y/n or anything of that nature. i create OCS because i find it easier for me to write and make the books more film like?? if that makes sense.

FEATURES OF THE OC that i have created will be mentioned throughout the story to make them more character like, however, if you feel that your reading experience will be better if you imagine yourself.. you can always imagine yourself and your features instead of the ones that are written.

WRITING OUT the features makes it easier for me as a writer/author to make the book as realistic and visually affective as possible!! sorry for the inconvenience to anyone if that's not what you were looking for.

LOWERCASE IS INTENDED

WARNING!!

MATURE SUBJECTS that may be triggering to some readers will be mentioned in this book, topics such as sexual themes, strong language, severe mental health issues, drugs abuse, alcohol abuse, death, suicide, violence, abuse, and sexual assault, etc. will be mentioned throughout the story as it is part of the storyline itself..

i am someone who has experienced many of these things, therefore i try to write them to the most accurate portrayal of my ability [although not everyone has the same experiences] i try my best to be inclusive throughout the story and make it a better experience for my readers!!

if you feel like something is incorrectly portrayed, always feel free to leave a comment or privately message me as i am always open for discussion<3

i'd also like to clarify none of the heavy themes in this story are BEING GLAMORIZED. many people have the misconception that if something is written about, whether it be in a book or a movie, that automatically makes it glamorized. i am writing this to the most painfully accurate description of all these things mentioned, and it is most certainly not glamorized.

THIS IS YOUR WARNING for the entire book, i am NOT going to put trigger warnings before certain chapters because then every single chapter would have its own trigger warning and honestly i would forget it throughout the story and i don't need the extra responsibility of that from an angry commenter.

IF ANY OF THE THINGS MENTIONED ABOVE happen to trigger you in some way shape or form, feel free to tap out, and if you wish to continue then this is your fair warning before continuing.

without further ado... let's continue on to the story babes... good luck <3