⁴ armageddon

—

MADDY FELT HERSELF STIR IN HER SLEEP, she moved around on the bed... feeling a bit uncomfortable and unfamiliar to it, yet feeling at home.

she used to sleep in his room all the time when they were close... but since everything that has happened, and refused to even look in the direction of it.

and now here she was, sleeping in his bed right beside him.

it was reassuring, surely frightening though.

he pinned you on his bed and violently strangled you, he doesn't care about you...

...but he says he does.

he's a liar.

"hey" miles croaked out in his deep morning voice as he looked over to her, seeing that maddy was laying on her back and staring up at the ceiling,

"hi" she said softly, looking over to him, he looked so tempting.

keep it to yourself, you hormonal teen.

he's gonna be eighteen eventually, he would never, although, sometimes he really does act like he will... and she was willing to test that theory.

but was he?

"i don't think anybody knows i'm back" he groggily said as he stood up from his bed, walking into his bathroom to get himself up.

maddy looked around the room, feeling a bit tingly even after doing drugs last night... they had fully worn off from her body but for some reason she still felt like there was a lingering last bit left in.

maybe

you're just being a tweak, shut up.

"miles i still feel tingly" maddy said as she stared ahead at her long legs, which were sprawled out in front of her.

"oh yeah, i forgot you got absolutely fucking baked last night" miles laughed as he put his toothbrush in his mouth,

"yeah, which is bad" she frowned, she didn't like that she did drugs, it was what took her dad from her—-she felt a pang of guilt at what she did.

"it's not bad, like everyone tries it at some point in time, especially high schoolers, you would be surprised maddy" he said as he brushed his teeth,