⁷ in so much pain

—

MADELYN FELT TEARS STREAM DOWN HER ANGELIC FACE, she sat in the sewing room upstairs, which was where she went to cry sometimes when she wanted to be alone or when she wanted no one to find her.

she hugged her stuffed bunny that her mom got her before she passed away.

she cried and cried and cried in the dark room, the only light provided being the moonlight that shone in through the window.

she liked it when rooms were dark because it was easier to hide her insecurities in them.

the poor girl was exhausted beyond belief, emotionally and physically. she wasn't sure if she could take much more stress in her life. just when things began to turn up slightly, it all came crashing down.

because if there was one major lesson madelyn had to learn in her life, it was that nothing ever lasts.

she was so alone in life that her pain began to become her company.

everyone that came to her, abandoned her in some sort of way. the reason why she found herself having a strong attachment to miles was because he came back, he abandoned her and then came back.

everyone else that has abandoned madelyn didn't come back.

both of her parents were six feet under, they left and never came back, and they were never going to.

she sobbed as she hugged her stuffed bunny, the emotional pain in her body beginning to take a physical one, her entire body hurt.

madelyn heard the door of the sewing room open, but she couldn't even muster enough courage to look and see who it was, so instead, she continued to sit on the couch inside of it and cry while she hugged her bunny.

she squeezed her eyes shut as she did so, feeling a body sit next to her on the couch.

she looked over and saw it was quint.

madelyn continued to sob as she saw it was him, not even knowing what to do, so to her own disbelief, and his. she leaned over and rested her head on his shoulder as she cried.

quint seemed a bit taken aback for obvious reasons, before reaching up and putting his arm around her as she rested her head into his shoulder, she continued crying while she did so.

"i— i hate you" she choked out through her sobs, wanting to do nothing more but run up and run outside the door as fast as she could, maybe scream at him for all he put her and ms. jessel through.