Chapter 28

PLEASE READ BEFORE READING THE UPDATE OKAY!!!!!

Author's note:

Hi guys! first of all HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! so LITAT will celebrate it's anniversary on May HAHAHAHAHHA more late updates to come! Char, What I mean is more reads, vote and comments to come!!! It's been a while since I update my story, yet I'm thankful of all the support that you'll pouring for this story of mine. Super appreciated! I'm sorry for the late update, you know December is an occasion month! Busy person HAHAHAHAHAH So ayun new characters ahead and sorry if it was lame huhuhu bare with me! AND PLEASE GUYS PLEASE SUBSCRIBE!!! I love you all guys, keep safe and stay at home! Coronavirus is still not fully treated!!! So enjoy reading babies!! Don't forget to vote, comment and subscribe oki? 🥺

DANIELLA'S POV

Kanina ko pa tinatapik ng paulit ulit ang kamay ko sa lamesa dito sa labas ng pansamantala naming tinitirhan na nasa dulo ng sementeryo, oo kailangan sabihin Kasi ngayon ko lang napansin na napaka weird talaga ng pamilyang meron ako. Dati napapanuod ko lang sa mga cartoon to, that a family can actually live in an abandoned building in the end of cemeteries. That's another points of being weird huh.

So I was saying, I was bound to travel with my mom to her hometown in this realm. Yes, I'm leaving for now and I'll come back again when I think I can already face him. Ang gagong yon pagkatapos ng lahat lahat, Everything that happened that day was still vividly playing in my mind. As in crystal clear. Every words he uttered and how disgusted he was while looking at me. It's still hurts how those lovely eyes that used to adores me are the one who's looking me with disgust and judgemental stares. Everything still hurts and nothing change since that day. The pain still ache as it is since he shoo me away from the castle. Hindi naman nasakit? Pinalayas nya lang naman ako and full force pa sila ng reyna. I wasn't mad them though, I can understand them,  I mean that was an initial reaction once they can finally know my background. Sinumpa lang naman ang mga magulang namin sa minding Ito dahil mga rebelde sila, but I don't see any ha about crossing the races and be together. Why can't they normalize different race unions? They're so afraid of hybrids aren't they? Hindi nila naisip na maari pa kaming makatulog.

But from all of this tragedy, I know that I must be strong, hindi nalang naman ako magisa,  may mga buhay na nakaasa sakin ngayon, I have my blessings with me. Our supposed to be angels but I'm all alone now. But I'll never let them feel incomplete. I'll do anything at my end para lang hindi nila maramdamang may kulang. Kaya napagdesisyunan kong sumunod na sa gusto nila mommy na lumayo muna sa lugar na kung saan nagsimula ang lahat. What I'm being thankful now is at least I met him, it could have been not me. Marami syang pwedeng makilala bukod sakin and yet destiny let our red thread get knotted for a while. we met and love each other even though it seems like it's a fairy tail. Kung ayon na yung huli naming pagkikita, Wala akong pinagsisisihan.

When I'm currently at mood of  senti moment, At the same time I can't help but to arc my left brow while glaring to this unexpected creature in my front. Mom said it was the only Transportation that can pass to her hometown.

"DANIELLA! Ano bang inaanga anga mo riyan?! Kanina pa nagaabang sayo si Harmony anak!" She shouted pa nga,

"Wait, what? I was told that it's me and you only for this voyage? Who's this harmony?" Angal ko pa.

"Shunga ka talaga Daniella, epekto ba yan ng pagbubuntis mo sayo? Bumabagal na ang reaction time mo!"

"How is that my reaction time included in this conversation mom--"

"This pretty mom here is Harmony! Did you know that when I left her, she was still a baby of mine! Now she already have her own babies! Look at that three gorgeous babies over there! Buti nga at nakilala nya pa ko, diba I told you before that don't laugh if someone's gonna tell you that pigs can fly? Because they can actually fly!"