25

Third person POV

Everything was good the Lowell siblings are taking their time to rest cause they're both exhausted after all. Mr.Lowell on the other hand are drinking his share of blood on the champagne glass. His wife is also soundly sleeping her head are resting on his lap peacefully.

He caress her face gently looking on her with those lovely eyes.

You were so beautiful my love, make me feel nothing's gonna be to regret stripping all of the title I have before I met you.

Bulong nya sa sarili. Maya maya pa ay nakarinig sya ng kaluskos sa isang iglap ay nasa kanyang harapan na ang isang makisig ngunit maputlang lalake na may medyo kahabaang buhok. Nakaluhod ang kaliwang paa at nakayuko ang ulo upang magpakita ng paggalang.

"Haven't you drink enough blood Peircival? You look so pale." He said to the man.

"I'm on diet Your Highness. I-I'm glad to see you again." Ng inangat ng binata ang kanyang ulo ay agad na sumalubong kay Mr. Lowell ang mukha nitong tigmak sa luha.

Napangiwi naman ang huli sa reaksyon ni Piercival.

Such a crybaby after all these years.

"Wipe you effin tears how old are you? You're such a crybaby after all these years." Mahinang tugon nito dahil sa pagiingat na wag magising ang kanyang reyna.  

"Paumanhin po kuya, I was just surprised and extremely happy that I'm able to see you again, Your queen is such a beauty after all these years and I'm guessing that the two of them are your offsprings." Peircival said with admiration.

"I told you before right? If I'm gonna be back in this realm you'll be the first to know." He said.

"So what you're order Your Highness?" Back with the seriousness

"I need updates inside the castle." He order. 

"As your wish Your Highness."

"Daniella's POV

"The kingdom is usually on its normal days, after a week blood moon festival will held. It'll be one of the best momentary to break to the castle. The queen is still waiting for you Your Highness." Sabi ng bagong saltang lalake.

"Sino-"

"Wag mo ng balaking tanungin ako Parker kita mong kakagising ko lang."
Singhal ko kay Parker.

"Sungit."

Aba't umiirap pa ang lintek na to.

"Anak kain kain!" Agad namang akong naglaway ng makita ko ang isang jar na punong puno ng chocolate cookies na gawa ni mommy.

"Mommy! Miss na miss ko na ang cookies nyo!" Agad Agad kong nilantakan ang nilapag nyang cookies.

"Ba't ayaw mo kumain?" Tanong ko kay Parker.

"I lost my sweet tooth ate, Simula to ng maging ganito ung kulay ng mata ko ung mga matatamis na pagkain lasang abo na. Tska I only have faintly taste buds." Paliwanag nya sakin.

Napatigil ako sa pagkain at nagtaka, I should experiencing it also. Umiinom na rin ako ng dugo, Filtrian's blood to be exact.

"Okay, Listen." Nakuha ni Daddy ang aking atensyon.

"I'm going to explain everything right here, I'll answer all the questions right after I finished explaining everything." Dad said.

"We're all  ears." Parker seriously said.

"Firstly, I'm sorry. For hiding the truth of our race. We're not humans like what you believe all these years of your existence. In this realm, cross race mating is extremely prohibited. Maraming alitan sa mga nagdaang henerasyon ang bawat lahi kaya para maiwasan ito sa hinaharap ay napagkasunduan ang pagbabawal sa pakikipagsama sa ibang lahi. In vampires they have their beloved and mine is your mom. Sila ang nakatadhana sa isang bampira na may basbas ng dyosa ng gabi. Ang dyosa ng mga bampira. Ang mga lobo o werewolves have their mates like you are to Filtrian, Daniella. May basbas ito ng dyosa ng buwan, Ang dyosa ng mga lobo. But fairies, demons, angels, shapeshifters, witches , hollow vampires, and trolls are the ones who decides who they want to be with. But they have they're own deities to worship too. In this realm the deities are the higher position in the pyramid. Hanggang ngayon pinagaawayan kung sinong papangalawa. Me and your mom, obviously we're runaways from our home. But now this family is our home now and it'll be our home forever. When we decided to be together and break all the law that this realm helds we decided to resides in human realm. Another rule to break. We're not prohibited to visit human world but residing there is breaking the law of hunters and the elders of this realm. But I can't afford losing everything just for giving up. Thankfully your mom take the risk with me.  With the help of our aligned friends we manage to hide and make our death more realistic. And six months staying in human realm your mom give birth to the both of you. Due to using witches potions to suppress our true bloodline your mom lost her ability to bear another pregnancy. That's why we're so happy to know that we're having twins.  Another law that we break is having offsprings. But you're deities blessings to us. But guess fate will not make everything to be peaceful like that again, For Daniela is an Alpha's mate and Parker is reacting to his twin's evolution. Now we're here again." He narrated.

Na ubos ko na ung cookies sa jar at naglalaway nanaman ako sa hawak ni Daddy na pulang pulang mansanas.

Isusubo nya na sana kaso akin na yon!

"Dad,"

"Oh yes, questions?"

"Can i have that apple?"

"But—"

"Ibigay mo na hon, ayokong nagugutom ung mga apo ko!" Mommy snapped.

Walang palag ang kawawang si Daddy at inabot sakin ang mansanas.

"What are you saying? Ate's pregnant?"

"Oo anak!"

"How did you know mommy?" Parker asked.

Oo nga imbento to si Mommy. Isang beses palang nga kami nag gaganon! Buntis agad judger si Mommy.

"It's her ability, Your mom is a fairy. A fairy of reproduction. She'll definitely mean what she said." Dad said with a frowned face.

"The audacity of that dog to get you pregnant without asking our blessings!" He hissed.

"Who are you?" Tanong ni Parker sa lalaking nakasuot ng kimonong kulay berde na may mahabang buhok at maputla halata naman sa kasuotan nyang may mataas syang katungkulan.

"My pleasure to meet you young master, I'm Peircival Sicroz. I'm used to be your dad's apprentice."  He said in well manner and do a courtesy afterwards.

"So what are your life here before mom?" Si Parker lang talaga nagtatanong busy ako lumamon eh.

"I'm the great fairy of reproduction." She smiles.

"I'm the only daughter of the fairies queen. I'malso a product of cross mating. Walang nakakaalam noon ngunit ng umalis kami dito ay kumalat na ang balitang yon. My father is a werewolf but he is killed by the elders punishing him for mating with my mom. Pinalabas na isa kong anak ng reyna sa kanyang hari kaya walang naghinala pa."

Woahh Mommy is a princess pf fairies!

"And you Dad? What are you?" I ask.

Ngumisi naman si Daddy at ngumiti ng bahagya si Peircival na nasa tabi nya.

"Oh mind you my princess, I'm just a mere prince the next to be the King of Vampires." He bragged.

"A King and Queen of each races that they never had." I said and take my last bite on my delicious red apple.