Ch 14:Meeting Eri

An awkward silence surrounded them as the two reminisced the moment they broke up.

"Honestly,"Bakugo spoke,"Who the hell thought you were gonna start working at a male strip club".

"Let's not get started there,Kacchan. I have a couple of things about you too, you know?"

"Oh yeah,like what?"

Izuku smiled as he said:"Like that one time I saw you flirting with this red head in a certain coffee shop. Or the time you went to grab some drinks with the same person. And that same night you were rejected because he only saw you as a "bro".And right after that-"

"OK OK, smartass. You can shut the hell up."Bakugo flicked Izuku's forehead which made it sting.

"Hey!You aren't supposed to hurt a patient!"

"Like I care!"

"Hey Kacchan.."Izuku poked him on the side.

"What now shitty nerd?!"

"Getting rejected by a guy you thought was into you but only saw you as a bro...Couldn't be me!"

"OK now you've done it you shitty bastard!"

———
How much time passed?

I can't recall.

But it was finally time to get the hell out of this hospital!Though I must say, the prescription they game is gonna cost quite the sum of money.

Argh..And there's no telling how Shigaraki will react when I come through his door...He can go suck a di-

Outside of the hospital awaited a car.

"Ah!Sir Midoriya, please hop in."

"Erm...do I know you?"His pale face seemed familiar to me.

"I'm your driver. We'll be heading to the Todoroki estate."He signaled with his hand the entrance to the door.

I, being gullible, entered without question.

As we drove, I watched through the window.

"Oh yeah!How are the br-
Children doing?"I haven't seen them is quite some time so I was curious as to what has happened to them.

"They are at the estate along with their father, sir Todoroki."

"Eh?Doesn't he work all day or something?"

"Yes,he does. However, he opted on taking a break from going to the company so now he's working at home."

"Such a weird guy..."I glanced back at the window when I suddenly got a thought:"Wait,does that mean his secretary is at the mansion?!"

"Yes,she is. In fact, she will be staying at the estate for the whole week sir Todoroki will be taking his break."

'Great, now I have to deal with her!I might just brainwash those brats to bully her...Nope, they're probably doing that right now!Hehehe...good demons!'

The driver only sighed as he heard Izuku giggling to himself with a strange face.

———

Alas, they arrived at the Todoroki estate.Midoriya hoped right out of the car and raced to the front door.

"Time to get to work n-!"

Opening it wide open he was met with a bucket of paint falling down on him.And in the distance he could a couple of people giggling and racing upstairs.

"Ah, how I missed these monster..."he said in a sarcastic tone.

After washing himself and getting help from a maid, the mess was clean."Jee,z, what great day to spend their day. Should I tell Todoroki I'm here or..."He moved his head side to side,"no, I shouldn't bother him with that. Plus, he most definitely heard all that ruckus."

As I was walking towards the brats study room I heard some footsteps from a room no one uses.I ignored it but stopped on my paths when I recognized a voice:Yaoyorozu's voice.

Just as I stood in front of the room the door opened. Yaoyorozu was on a call as she locked eyes with me.She grinned and said her last words of the call as she hung up. Now, she looked back to me.

"My my, what a nice surprise we have here..."

"I can say the same thing back to you."My hand started shaking for some reason."What brings you here?"The answer was obvious.

"Were you not informed? I'm helping Todoroki this whole week at his house. And I, being his loyal secretary, agreed."She smiled as she said those words.

"Ah, I see."I started to walk away,"then good luck!"I waved back to her not wanting to see her face.

"Rumor has it that he has been treating you badly.You can always quit if you want to."That stopped me in my tracks.

"Now now,"I faced back to her,"rumor has it that Todoroki has been rejected the advances of a certain women who's only trait is having big...You know what I mean."I smiled back to her and walked away.

I could hear the anger in her tone as she cursed me beneath her breath.

"Take that you god damn tart...!Now that's a point Izuku Midoriya...!Now then..where was I heading?"

Out of nowhere I heard the scream of a young girl.I ran towards the source of the sound and found the twins around Eri.

"What did the two of you do to Eri?!"

"Us?"They said simultaneously,"we did nothing!We were just trying to decorate her hair when we got gum stuck on her hair!"

"Why were you using gum in the first place...?!"

"Well...It had a pretty color so we thought it would go well with her hair."

"Goodness...Eri, come with me."I offered her her my hand which she accepted as we walked to the nearest bathroom to get the gum out of her hair.

"Wait here Eri,I need to grab something."I retuned with peanut butter in my hands.

"U-Um...are we gonna snack...?"That's the first time she spoke to me!

"Nope. This is to take the gum out of the hair!"At that, she quickly grabbed her hair tightly."Don't worry! It won't damage it. The oils in the peanut butter hell to get gum off easier!"

"H-How do you know that...?"

"Through practice."

Ah yes, lots of practice. I still remember laying down with Kacchan when we were still dating. We would take a small nap and Kacchan would sleep with gum in his mouth...Then, when woke up I had gum in my hair!It became so frequent I had him banned from chewing gum before we met for a nap.

A couple of minutes passed and the gum finally came out."Now all we have to do is wash your hair like you normally would! I should call someone in to help you with-"

Eri suddenly grabbed hold of my arm."Hm? What's wrong?"

"D-Don't go... Todoroki would know about that and h-he'll get mad at me..."

"Why would he get mad at you? After all, it was those twins' fault."

"B-But...I don't want to be a burden to him...."

"Why would you be a burden to him!?He is your father so he should understand what happened."I mean, I guess that's what a father would do. I never had one so I wouldn't know.

"B-But...he's not my father..."

...

"What?"