Ch 3:Encounter

'That bastard...He thinks he has me around his filthy ass fingers and...he does actually.'

I didn't dare walk out of my room for breakfast, fearful of what Uraraka nights say to me and the stupid shameful comments Kacchan is most possible to say to me.

But I mean, I'll have to leave my room at least once during the day. Plus, I'll still have to see them at work and--That God damn work!!!

I threw my pillow at the door out of anger and ended up hitting Kacchan who was just coming in.

"You stupid asshole!"He looked angrily at me, already preparing to hide my soon-to-be-dead body.

"It was your fault for walking in at that moment!"But I must ask, why the hell is he here?"Hey, why are you here?"

"Round face told me to come up here and check up on you cause you didn't come down for breakfast." He pushed a bit of his hair towards the back and leaned towards the wall as he gave a soft sigh. His face seemed to have a bit of worry, but I didn't pay much attention to that.

"Well, you saw I'm okay, now you can leave." I looked away from him and didn't realize as I felt someone touch my shoulder, right where that dried lipped swine touched me ."W-What are you do-?"

"If you don't want to talk to us, go take a walk outside or something." He gazed at my eyes for a couple of seconds of which I felt my cheeks become a bit red. He let go and walked towards the door. "Oh, and wash your face, it's splattered with drool."

"H-Hey!" I couldn't snap at him quickly enough as he hurried outside and slammed the door.

Damn Katsuki...But, for some strange reason... I felt some loss as the warmth of his hand on my shoulder soon left. Such a strange reaction...

I decided to think about something else. I should get changed to take a walk outside. I don't want to become a total shut-in and only go outside to go to work and back!

I washed my face and brushed my teeth. Then, I picked out a random hoodie and some pants and was ready to go outside.

As I walked downstairs, I heard the sounds of bickering and... Are plates being broken? I hurried downstairs and saw Uraraka and Kacchan arguing about what I believed was the breakfast.

"Why the heck would you break the plates, Katsuki?!" Uraraka stared worriedly at Katsuki as he just shrugged.

"Cause I fucking can, round face." He grabbed another plate and threw it to the ground; it was shattered into a bunch of pieces so easily.

"Kacchan!What the heck are you doing?!" I grabbed his arm and tried to pull him away from another table but was stopped mid plan as I felt the muscle on his arm. "Woah...!" Unconsciously, I kept on poking around his arm to touch his muscles.

"H-HEY! You fucking creep!" Katsuki tried to pull away from me his arm but Uraraka was already on his other arm, gawking at his arm. "You both are fucking creeps!!!" He pulled his arms away from us and without any response, he stomped away from us and outside he went.

I locked eyes with Uraraka and burst out laughing soon after, tears in my eyes as I clenched my stomach from laughing so much. We were basically choking in air.

When I finally was able to catch my breath, I told Uraraka that I'll be heading out for a walk around the park. She nodded in response and rubbed my back and proceeded to clean up the mess Katsuki made.

As I took a step outside, I started to wonder if I should've brought a jacket because it was freezing cold! The cold air was clinging on to my bones with every step I took. I decided to just go with a hoodie.