Ch 4:Babysit?!

"I swear to god Kacchan!!!Why the freak will you just run off and come back as if nothing happened!!!"

Kacchan came back and I had him sit down so I could clean up the blood on the back of his head."Don't tell me what I can or cannot do you fucking nerd."He clicked his tongue.In response I pulled his hair where his I hurt was which made colorfully curse at me.

"I'm indeed a fucking nerd;but a fucking who is currently cleaning up the mess you got yourself into!Oh,and did you tell Uraraka sorry?"He didn't respond and just nodded."Good boy!"

"Did you just say 'good boy'?!"He stood up and pushed me to the wall,hitting my head in the process."Say that shit again!"He placed his arm on my neck and brought his face right in front of mine.His breath mingled with mine as I thought of a way to escape this mad lad.Oh!I know!

"Uwah!Kacchan!You're being too rough!P-please be gentle...!"I started to burst with laughter once his face got red to the ear and turned away,cursing at me once again oh so colorfully."Y-you should see your red face!!!"We looked at each other and started laughing together.Uraraka even had to come to see if we were choking in anything cause our laughter seemed more like a dying fish,if they'd make a sound.

After what seemed like hours,we sat down so I could tell them all what happened while hunting for the oversized Pomeranian that was called Katsuki.The occasional snorts and curses were also part of this conversation.After what I believe was half an hour,I was finally done with the rather unbelievable story.

"Woah!Thats so cool!But Deku,are you okey?!You're not hurt or anything!?"Uraraka face was full of worry as she tried to look for any scar or slashes on my face.

"I'm perfectly well.I just thought I was going to faint due to all the nervousness I had when all the actions passed."Though to be frank,I never knew I could such movements,much less commit myself to even talk and challenge someone head to head for the safety of someone else!Wonder how the girls doing? If I remember correctly her name was Eri...Eri-Chan...it sounds so cute!

"What the fuck are you smiling about now?"

"Hm?Oh nothing...it's just that the girls name was so cute!"I giggled to myself thinking about it again.

"Pedophile?"He asked with a grin.In return I slapped him right where he hit himself."What the fuck?!I was just saying!"

"You know Deku,sometimes I see you act like this with angry boy and I can't help and think 'wow,they're just like a couple!"Uraraka always says the weirdest thing.I in my place only responded with a simple laugh,meanwhile,Kacchan neared the knifes that he will most probably insert inside her throat.

Such a wonderful fami-

My phone started to ring.

"Who is it,Izuku?"Uraraka moves herself next to me as she peeked what was on my screen.I just shrugged.I didn't know who it was.I answered either way :P

"Hello?"
"Hello,is this the man that saved a little girl recently who has green hair?"
"Uhm..."It might be the weird shady guy that tried to steal the girl!If I say it's me he might say that he know where I live,kidnap all my love ones and try to murder me in my sleep and I will never have a lover nor make a family and I will lose my mom and-
"Oh!Don't worry!I am one of the assistant of the man who was the girl's father."
"Oh...okey,cool-"Wait.....assistant?As in someone who helps and does all the paperwork for someone important that is usually doing something super?
"Yes.I will like to inform you that you have a meeting with sir-I mean Todoroki at XX-XX,the cafe right on that corner".
"W-when?"
"Let's see...right now!Forgive me for the late notice!I just realized the date and time!!!"
"It's alright!"

It's not alright.I hang up and run quickly upstairs to grab a jacket.A quick goodbye and I left running to the cafe.Luckily it was very close to the house so all I had to do was run a couple of blocks.

I turn the corner and see someone getting out of a limousine.He had the same red and white hair as the dad of the little girl.He looked around and locked eyes with me.

I skitter to him."H-hello!I don't know if you remover me but-"

"Why don't we go inside and grab a drink?"A smile.I just gave a brief a nod and followed him inside.We took a seat right at the corner of the cafe.I ordered a coffee with lots of sugar meanwhile Todoroki ordered a black coffee.

"So...why did you wish to meet up?"I was super uncomfortable;his presence was just screaming leadership,confidence and alpha,my polar opposite.

"Oh,well,I want to know your name."That's it?!You brought me out here,running,out of breath,just to know my name?Darn you rich kids...

"It's Izuku Midoriya."I don't even want to look at him right now!I think the cold just left because of the booing anger I now had!I took a quick glance at home and saw him staring at me with quite the serious face.Guess it can't be helped if I have to be here...I'm not scared or anything of this alpha,strong,handsome man!

"I also need to ask you a question,if you allow me."Judging by his tone of voice,it doesn't seem like I'm in any position to deny him anything right now!

"Go ahead."But what came after that sure did shock me:

"Will you mind be the babysitter of my kids?"

What the heck did this guy just say?!

I almost tumbled down the chair but barely retrieved my consciousness in time."E-Excuse me?Did I hear correctly?"I blinked a couple of times.

"Yes you did.You seem to be good with children seeing as you saved my youngest daughter."If I saved a kid that doesn't mean I'm automatically really good at taking care of them for a long period of time!"Of course you'll get paid,and very well,you'll have to supervise them at all moments and try to control them-"

"Sorry to interrupt by why me?I bet you can hire anyone else and they'll be by far better than me to babysit...how many kids do you have?"

"Six."

"They'll be able to babysit si-Oh my gosh!Thats so many kids!I won't be able to do that-"

We might be able to leave the contract earlier with that pig...It will just be for a short time:I'll get money just supervising some kids ,use the money to pay part of the contract and get the hell away from here as fast as I can...!

"Tempting...but,why will someone just pick a stranger to supervise their children?"

"Of course I'll do a background check on you,see if you had any criminal record etc."

Should I tell him that I already have a job?No!Stupid Izuku!You can't just tell him 'hey I work at a male strip club so I won't be able to be with them full time!'

"Alright then,I'll take the chance."

"Very well,my assistants will run a background check on you.They'll call you to inform you what the result is."We stood up and cancelled the coffee(I of course was sad)and exited the cafe.

"Okey then,good bye Todoroki."I waved and didn't wait for him to answer back.I had to tell the others about this!
———————————————————————————
Word Count:1328

I don't have a Valentine's Day special ready but I guess you can say that the news of a possible sequel for Master can be?
I didn't even realize that yesterday was Valentine's Day!

I'm so lonely....!!!

Ahem.,.anyways,I'll try to get another chapter up tonight but I have no idea if my body will allow me since ya know,humans have to do that thing that they close their eyes and they like fall asleep or something XD

I'm so sleepy....
-with love,FeatherOfHeather
(Read yaoi!!!Oh and play some Otome games they're good if you find a good one)

Final Word Count:1437