Ch 11:I Think I Like Him...

Izuku's P.O.V

I woke up in a hospital bed. Not much to say there. Why did I break down there of all the places..?!

'Dammit...Now, what do I do? I have work to do right now!'

Suddenly, I heard the door open-a nurse walked inside."How are you feeling,sir Midoriya?"

"I-I'm feeling much better! Um...I have work to attend to right now-"

"The doctor said that you must take a day or two to rest. You'll also get treatment for your mental help through a specialist. Please, rest now."

"I see..."Rest?Treatment?Specialist?I can't do that! I have a debt to pay right now!

Out of nowhere, there was a huge commotion outside: people were yelling, cursing, and then the door opened, my door.

In came..."Todoroki?!"I quickly sat up, "what are you doing here?! I mean-Sir Todoroki, what brings you here?"Ah, shit, my arms started to shake, and beads of sweat rolled down my neck.

'Don't tell me he's going to fire me! No way!'

"I was informed by someone that you were here. Are you-?''

"Excuse me?"The nurse suddenly spoke."I'm sorry to inform you but sir Midoriya needs some rest right now.Now if you may, please wait outside."She signaled with her hand the door.

Todoroki stared at me then back at the door and then sighed."I'll be outside then. Please call me if you need anything."He only walked outside afterward.

Todoroki's P.O.V

I was still troubled, even after I walked out the door and was able to see Midoriya awake. I wanted to ask him what was wrong.I'll have to wait-

"Hey, you."A male voice called out to me. I faced my right and there I saw a man with spiky, ash-blonde hair."What's up with all that sound you made? You came rushing in, asking where Deku was like a maiden in peril."

"Silence. Who are you to-"

"I'm the one who told you about Deku-Oh sorry, meant to say Miodirya, fainted. I didn't expect you to come."

"Are you a friend of Midoriya?" Now, who is this unsightly bastard that dares to mock me?

"I guess you could say that."He leaned back."And I guess you're that Todoroki who treats him like a dog."

"A dog?! If you are truly a friend of his then don't mock him-"

"I'm saying that because I'm his friend."He stood up and walked towards me, standing right in front of me."Look, it's thanks to you that he's like that right now. You do know he had a life before you pulled him into your bullcrap. He can't even have a normal life because you always hold onto him, like a master and his dog. You see where I'm getting at?"He sighed as he walked past me," I have to go now. Have fun holding onto that leash, sir Todoroki."

I was speechless.

I...I couldn't say anything because deep down I know he's right...

I don't know how many hours passed when I was told I could finally enter Midoriya's room.

Izuku's P.O.V

What do I do?

Todoroki and I were sitting in the hospital room in complete silence.I can't even start a conversation because I'M scared he'll fire me as soon as I say a word.

"Midoriya."

"Ah!Yes?!"Crap...don't say what I think you'll say...

"Do you wish...Do wish to stop working for me?"

Huh? Is he asking for..my opinion?"Um..aren't you supposed to fire me with or without my consent...?"

"What are you talking about? I do not plan on firing you anytime soon."

"Really?!"I grabbed his hands and stared up at him, "thank you!"

"Ah. It's nothing...I just want to know how you feel about this. Do you still wish to work for me? I know it's been only a short time you've been with us but-"

"Are you kidding me? I wish to stay with all of you!"What was Todorooki suddenly talking about? I squeezed his hands and smiled up at him, "even though it's a bit rough I wish to stay with you and the children as long as I can! In such a short time I've grown close to all of you, especially the children...I don't want to leave anyone as long as I can."

Out of nowhere, I felt his hand brush against the back of my hair as he pulled me towards his chest. I could feel his warm breaths on my ear and his heartbeat. Then, he wrapped his arms around me."T-Todoroki!This is a bit too-"

"Can we stay like this for a while? I just need a hug...please?"I could hear how his voice cracked at the end of that word. Not wanting to trouble him anymore I only nodded and hugged him back.

This is bad,I think I'm starting to like him...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ara ara~

I can't stop saying those words!Anyways,hope y'all enjoyed this very cringey fluff...I have to go now!Sweet dreams/morning/afternoon/noon etc!