Ch 9:Meeting Yaoyorozu

Today had the most strangest morning ever.No,'strangest' isn't a suitable word for this,more like-

"Wow!Mutt!!!You really do have quite the aim!I can't believe it's your first time shooting!Though you should probably better your stance,it can make a huge difference believe it or not!"

That's right,sir Bastard-Todoroki-came personally to my room-at a very early hour/to tell me that I'm the official babysitter of the brats.Not only that but he ordered me to go downstairs in the basement I had no idea existed.In that basement I found a whole shooting rings and was put to practice with Hatsume as my teacher on the 'Art of Defense With Guns That Are Most Probably Illegal But This Guy Has Money So It's No Problem'.

'You can really do anything if you have money...But I have to wonder:why the heck am I doing such training?!'

"How is the training going?"I was shocked at sudden male voice behind me.I turned around and saw the bastard there.

"Ah.Hello sir Todoroki..."

"Boss!!!It's going better than I expected!Maybe we should work on basic defense movements?!"

"I see no issue doing that.But you should ask Midoriya if he is willing to do so."They both faced my direction expectantly.

'Wow,no I'm getting a choice in what I'm supposed to be doing?Oh right!'

"Sir Todoroki?I have a question."

"What is it?"He walked towards me at that.Damn,standing in front of him you could see the drastic height difference.I hate to admit it but this guy does have quite the handsome face...

Blinking away from such thoughts I asked my question:"Why am I learning how to shoot a gun?"

He froze up for a second but smiled right after that."Isn't it obvious?It's do know how to defend the children.We have a big influence in many political,financial and social situations.We must be well defended for any possible attack from people who see our influence as a danger to them.Remember,your priority is to take care of the children,that is also defending from any possible harm."

"I see..."If he had a huge group of men in black behind him every second that will surely be extremely suspicious."Can the children hear the sound of the shots?"

"No they cannot.Thanks to some...things Hatsume created it traps the sound in here.Now then,I should get going to the company."He waves a goodbye as he walked back upstairs.

"Alrighty then!Let's get back to training mutt!"

An hour of constant firing later...

After taking a shower from all the shooting I had done I went downstairs and greet the children while they ate breakfast.

That's right:this bastard woke me up extremely early,with enough time to practice,shower,and get a new change of clothes.

"Sup,mutt."

"Hi!"

"Hello..."

"G'mornin."

I entered the dinning room to find everyone with syrup all over their faces."You guys need to learn more etiquette...I thought your father would've done something about that?"

"Oh and he did"The twins spoke."Yeah,he sent us a tutor of  'etiquette of eating stuff'."

"Would've been better if he taught us himself..."

"Lazy bum..."

"Lazy dad..."

"Ok ok I get...But,if all of you hurry up and get to school so you can study for the next test maybe,your father will allow the whole family go to-"