Ch 8:So...Am I Hired?

First of all,it was a hassle sneaking my way out of the mansion,with Hatsume and Iida being so aware of anyone that steps in the house.Second,why the fuck should I keep up with the bullshit Shigaraki throws at me?!

"I won't let you leave till you tell me the reason why you didn't come yesterday.You made us lose money,you know?"Just leave!Can't you see I'm changing from these lewd clothes?!

If I tell him I found another job,he'll surely become wary about it,believing I'll escape to another country  with the money I'll get from that job or some other shit.Plus,I don't want the brats there endangered of this Shiga-Guy taking them hostage and making me work for even more time here.

"It's just that I was feeling rather ill.I went to the hospital to see if I was well.I took more time than I thought I would."That should keep him satisfied for a while.The real problem is that I won't be able to say stupid excuses like that one again.

"Just remember about our little deal,Izuku."I feel something sharp touch my neck,soon realizing it was a blade.This guy really likes toying with his prey,eh?

"I-I remember every detail of it..."He only chuckled in response,removing the knife from my throat.I heard him walk to the door,open and close,bearing the signals of him exiting the room.

How longer can I keep up?I'm doing all this for you,mom.I asked help from these bastards to find you...Where are you?!

It's at these moments that I need to feel the warmth of someone else,like that of a mother's...

"No use dwelling in sad thoughts...I should hurry up and change and,head back to the brats before 'Sir Todoroki' finds out I'm not there."

I changed to some casual street clothes,meeting up with Uraraka and Kacchan as I left the bar.

"Are you okay,Deku-Kun?You look really pale?"

"I'm alright,Uraraka.I just have too many things in my head right now..."

"Why are with that depressing ass mood,Deku?!It's so fucking annoying..."

"Hey!It's not like I can change it!It just goes with how I'm feeling...and right now I'm feeling down..."They both turned silent as their steps suddenly stopped."Whats up with you gu-?"

Out of nowhere,they hugged me,hugged me tight.I was especially shocked with the fact Kacchan did so too.I felt like a little kid with their parents hugging him tightly...

And then the tears came.

"Awww don't cry Deku-Kun!"

"Yeah,please don't.Your nose will get all runny and you're face will be covered in boogers."

"Ew!Kacchan!"I pushed the guy away in anger."Stupid idiot..."

"Brainless bastard..."

"Okay okay!Enough you two!You're always fighting the hell away!!!Let's just walk together,all three of us,in peace and harmony."And so we did,surprisingly.
*~*~*~*~*~*
"I was just joking last time but all of you have horrible grades."

The kids were all in the study room sitting down in a big table surrounded by desks,books,and computers.Their book bags laid at their feet,opened and messy.

I glanced down once again at the papers that I held,a test they children all recently had.And all had equally bad grades.

"Well,daddy doesn't really talks to us about grad and stuff,"Kyou scratched his cheek,"he just comes in the room and tells us 'study more for the next test' or sometin' like that."Kyou yawned,being followed by Ryo.