Ch 10:Lies & Tears

Izuku's P.O.V

The day went as normal: I returned to the Todoroki's household, the children returned from school. The only strange thing I can say that occurred today was a certain someone named Yaoyorozu arrived with Todoroki to the manor tonight.

As the two entered the estate, Iida greeted the boss of the house and as well as the 'lady'.You should've seen the look of shock she gave me when she saw me in the house of her crush.

"Ah! May I ask sir Todoroki what sir Midoriya is doing here?"

"Oh."He stared blankly at her as he explained how I'm the nanny of a bunch of demons.

"O-oh, I see! Sir Todoroki, how have the children been doing these days? Rumor has it that your children are angels that have fallen from heaven! I'm sure they're as lovely as you!"

'Yeah, angels who were dragged into hell and became demons...And stop trying to suck up to Todoroki.'

"That is none of your concern. Enough of this idle chat and let's get going."They walked past by me as I saw them entering his office. Good thing the kids didn't come downstairs like they always do because that would've been-

"Daddy!!!"Seems like I spoke too soon. Along with all that screaming came an army of kids who stomped their way downstairs. They all looked around searching for their father.

"Hey, mutt! Where's daddy? We heard the door open and some pissed off vibes coming from here?"Ryo looked at me with puppy dog eyes as he said that.

"Well, you see, he is currently in his office with someone working on who knows what."

Kumiko appeared out of nowhere, raised her voice, and said: "guess that old man won't ask us about our day again."She told the children something and walked upstairs, the rest following behind her.

Me being the nanny of the house I had to follow the children and have them cool off. As I was making my way upstairs I got a call from Uraraka.As I would anytime I answered:

"Hey,whatsup?"I said.

"Hey, Izu-Chan. Forgive me for what I'm about to say but Shigaraki asked us to come to work today a bit earlier than usual...''

"Ah shit. Well, the thing is that everyone is still awake in the mansion. It's gonna be even more difficult for me to sneak away with Todoroki still up...I'll see what I can do so, you can go ahead and tell Shigaraki I'll be there as early as I can."

"Fine then...Good luck, Izu-Chan."

And just like that, I had to hang up. Reluctantly, I had to walk towards his office and knock on the door, coming up with random excuses as I did so.

The sound of the creaking door opening returned me to reality."Sir To-".I stopped midsentence as the one opening the door was none other than Yaoyorozu."Er-I need to talk with Sir Todoroki, in private."

She glanced back towards the room, waiting for him to respond. She nodded and said, "very well then, come in."

As I entered the room I saw Todoroki sitting behind his desk with a small stack of papers next to him along with various notes on a separate sheet.

"What is it that you need, Midoriya?"Ah! I forgot where I was for a second.

"Well, my mother isn't feeling well right now. My friend gave me a call about that and I need to go see her right now. She's currently at a hospital and I must see if she's alright."My heart thumped at the lie I just said; mother? I have no mother. I do not know where she is but as of now, I have no mother.