Ch 2:Another Night

The alarm was nonstop.I don't have the strength to wake up so I just lay there.

I thought I could enjoy a morning until I felt someone slap my face with a pillow.

"Get up you lazy asshole.You're alarm is ticking me off."The male voice soon left my room.

'Shit,I have work today.'

I turned off my alarm with a good hit and lay down once again,only to be woken up again by a cheerful laugh downstairs followed by the wonderful smell of breakfast.

Well,if it's breakfast then I suppose I should wake up.And so I did.I didn't worry about my bed hair now the drool on my face.I went downstairs and was met by the scent of fresh pancakes.

"Oh god!Who cooked?"I stared at the pile of pancakes that lay on one side of the table.

"Of course me 'cause I'm the best."Kacchan was always like that...

"Stop lying!I did!Ih,you have drool on your face,Izu-Chan!"Why did Uraraka had to point that out.Now I had to wash my face...I walked towards the bathroom,washed my face and sat down immediately afterwards down.

"Why do you drool whenever you sleep,Deku?Its disgusting."Kacchan clicked his tongue as he started to take a bite of the breakfast.

"I don't know;why do you say absurdities whenever you speak?"And now he's going to grab me from my collar and pull me right in front of his face.

"Why you!!!!"He did grab me by my collar and pull me in front of his face."Today I really am going to skin you alive."

"Your breath stinks."I turned away,pinching my nose as Uraraka once again tried to separarte us.

"Stop it,Katsuki!Can't we have a breakfast in peace without you fighting Izu-Chan!?"She pulled me away from him and stared right into his eyes.

"He started it cause he got me mad."He sat down without saying another word,and so did we.

Breakfast would've been perfect if it wasn't for that fight.

Afterwards,we threw sat down in the living room,playing game.Sometimes we would laugh.Other times we would be in a near death experience,and when I say we,I mean Kacchan and I.

Though we were short on money,we won enough money from our job,especially from my side.

Alas,the clock has stuck 7pm and we got prepared for work.And when I mean we,I mean me.I packed some clothes in my backpack along with my special and favorite perfume.

"You're ready,Izu-Chan?"Uraraka was jumping up and down smiling.

"Yes I am...god I'm so exhausted..."I rubbed my eyes but was surprised when I felt someone wrap their arms around my neck.

"Deku,you shouldn't be so gloomy.The Boss ain't gonna be happy when he sees his star isn't shinning so bright today.And you know,if the saltar ain't sweet as honey,he gets no money."He just grinned and burst out laughing.

Ugh,I know that already.I pushed him away and just gave him the finger as me and Uraraka started to walk to work with him behind us.

"Izu-Chan?"Uraraka looked at me as I noticed she seemed rather nervous.

"Yeah?What is it?"I looked at her as well and saw how her hands were trembling.

"You see...The Boss made a move on me last week and-"

"What the hell?!"I stopped on my tracks and locked eyes with her."Why the heck did he do that?"Anger started filling me.

"He was kinda drunk and I was serving the drink and he kind of grabbed my shoulders and pressed himself against me..."She looked away and started to become red of embarrassment.