Chapter 25: Recovering

I was discharged from St Mungos a week ago, but my doctor comes every week to do a check up on me

I was discharged from St Mungos a week ago, but my doctor comes every week to do a check up on me. Ginny managed to convince Mr and Mrs Weasley to let her stay with me at Potter Manor. We've been sharing a room. Ron and Hermione come over everyday to spend time with us. I've been back on my feet lately and I'm getting close to my normal Quidditch Standard. Ron, Sirius and Dad have been helping me. Kingsley has met up with me a few times to get information about the Death Eaters. Draco and I made up but Ron hasn't forgiven him yet. Right now I was with Ginny in my room. Ginny lay her head against my chest as I played with her red hair. Ron was out with Hermione at the library in my house. Fred and George were outside playing quidditch with Dad and Sirius. Ginny sighed and I kissed her on the forehead. I had been telling her about the adventures Ron, Hermione and I had when we were gone finding Horcruxes. I didn't want to tell her at first, wanting her to wait till we watched my seventh year memories but she insisted and I couldn't say no to her. It was getting close to school starting and both Kingsley and Professor Dumbledore had written a letter to me about whether I wanted to go back to school or join the Aurors. I still had no clue. I also hadn't told Ginny yet. "Hey Gin" I asked. "Yes?" She replied. I explained what was going on to her and she answered "I'm not going to make that decision for you. Go follow your dreams, I won't stop you." She asked if she could see the letters and I gave both of them to her.

Dear Harry,
During the last year you have missed your 7th year of education at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. But Kingsley Shacklebolt and I have made an exception for you, Miss Granger and Mr Weasley. We give you the choice to choose between redoing your 7th year or becoming an Auror. Kingsley will send you a letter regarding this and it will include all the information you need.

Albus Dumbledore
Headmaster of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
~
Dear Harry,
I have heard from a few of your fellow teachers at Hogwarts that you have an ambition to become an Auror one day. Albus and I have come to an agreement that you get a choice to either become an Auror or return to Hogwarts. If you choose to become an Auror please send a reply ASAP because I need you to take a simple test to become an Auror. You get 2 weeks to study for it and once I receive your letter of acceptance I shall send you the books you need for studying.

Kingsley Shacklebolt
Minister for Magic

After Ginny read the letters she gave me the same advice as before. To follow my dreams. That night as Ginny was tucked under the blankets wrapped in my embrace I thought about what I was going to choose.

A/N Hi!! I'm really sorry about the wait for this chapter. It's the holidays and I'm becoming really lazyyyyy... but I managed to get this chapter finished. I'm not sure if I'm gonna be able to upload a 2nd chapter this week but I'll try my best! Sorry this chapter's short, it's kinda like a filler chapter. Can I get some ideas for the next chapter pls!!Shoutouts:

navya333
pimentell4977
hugssandkissesss
ZZY336
Princess_Magha_4ever
dkdbjdbsheebs
krishnarajeev6b
PoThAtHonyaniall
Djhunt93

Thank y'all so much for the support!! Ok I went online and found this...

9.8K reads!! R u freakin kidding me!! Thx so much guys!!! Love y'all!

Vote
&
Comment

-Dolphinunicorn1012