Chapter 30: Tests📜

^^^Ginny's Timetable^^^

It was morning, I slowly awoke as the morning sun hit my face

It was morning, I slowly awoke as the morning sun hit my face. As I was going off to shower, I noticed a strange sound coming from the window. I went close to the window and found that an owl had been pecking at the clear glass. The owl had a letter for me so I decided to open the windowsill and retrieve the letter. It was from Ginny.

Dear Harry,

I'm at Hogwarts now. I'm really upset because we won't have Quidditch this year and this is my last year at Hogwarts :( Instead we're having a Talent Show. Should I try out? Also Remus is the DADA teacher!! Did you know that?! Tomorrow morning I have charms first thing. Then History of Magic. I really miss you! Goodnight.

Luv U

~ Ginny

I smiled. I had missed Ginny. Suddenly I remembered. I had my Auror Test today! I grabbed my things and headed downstairs. I ate my breakfast (nothing interesting) and flooed to the Burrow where Arthur would take Ron and I to the Ministry. I met them outside and he apparated us to the Ministry and we went into the bathroom. Obviously Ron and I had been here so we pretended to have no idea what was going on. Ron failed. Well kinda. He was trying to look confused instead he had a distorted look on his face. I was trying very hard not to laugh. Once we were in the Ministry Arthur took us to a place where all the new Aurors were. We met Neville there. He was also given an opportunity to become an Auror. The door banged open and Kingsley walked in with two others following behind. The room fell silent. "Hello young trainees (cringy IK. I had no idea what to write!!) Today you will take your Auror Test which will determine whether you have what it takes to become an Auror. Today I have Bernadette Garcia and Callan Davis. These two will be supervising your examination. Your first test is Defence. You have 2 minutes to retrieve your wand and follow Ms. Garcia and Mr. Davis outside." Then Kingsley turned and left. 

I sat in my History of Magic Classroom, trying not to fall asleep

I sat in my History of Magic Classroom, trying not to fall asleep. I didn't get the best sleep last night because I was thinking about Harry and this class was boring. I swear if this goes on for 5 more minutes I was definitely going to sleep right then and there. Luckily the bell rang and I was so happy. We had a 10 minute break. I met Hermione outside and we talked about various things. Luna joined us on the way. I checked my timetable. We all had DADA next with Professor Lupin!! We made our way to the DADA classroom and waited outside. Lupin arrived and we went into the classroom. Professor Lupin said that we were going to do some revision. Basically non-verbal spells which I find really difficult. I could tell today was going to be a long day. 

A/N Ok I'm really sorry for this super short chapter!! The past few Chapters have been just a filler and the next one may be too. Although there is a Time Skip. I'm trying my best to update each week but I've been really busy with school and other things. But I really hoped you enjoyed!! SHOUTOUTS!!!

Whoreforharry_06 

LilRavenclawgirl 

HinnyLoverTillTheEnd 

TheAmazingMaddy 

Crazymiester 

Marligreen8 

Itslilypotter07

P_l4ris 

Be_Happy54321

Alohorama 

dailythrills 

witchesfeed 

marauderwifeyss 

dontbotherme61

Slytherin_Carol3024 

potterrae 

One last message...... Ok you should block your ears! *SCREAMS* "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" SERIOUSLY!! 21.1K VIEWS!!!! I'M SO HAPPYYYYY!! ILY!! Soooo.... that's it 4 today and yes I have finally calmed down.

~clace_hinny777