Chapter 22: "Stay Strong"

Harry and I have a bond

Harry and I have a bond. According to Hermione the book says that if you can read each other's minds it means your mates. But if you can see each other's dreams or what happens to them you have a special bond meaning your soulmates. Harry and I are soulmates. That means whatever I've been dreaming is true. It means Harry goes through everything I see everyday. Mum gave me the Dreamless Sleep Potion but I sort of didn't want to take it so I could see what has happened to Harry. But I took it anyway because I didn't want to let mum down. As soon as my head hit the pillow I was asleep. The potion did not work.

It was agony. Pain, pain, pain. Harry lies on the floor bloody and hurt. I could feel what he felt. Broken, sad, silent. But the silence was filled with screams as Yaxley pointed his wand at Harry. "TELL ME WHERE THE RESURRECTION STONE IS!!" Yaxley growled. He said nothing. I said nothing. Harry withers on the floor shaking. Yaxley leaves after hitting him with Sectumsempra telling Harry to think about his offer. The resurrection stone for not harming the Weasleys ever again. I silently scream "NO!" Thoughts fill my head. 'Too... painful... Ginny... alive... resurrection... stone... want... to... die...' I scream "NO!" again. I couldn't lose Harry. "Stay strong." I mentally whisper, "stay strong."

I wonder whether I was ever going to see Harry again

I wonder whether I was ever going to see Harry again. My baby boy who I just got back. I admit I am jealous that Molly had Ginny back. I wanted to just see my boy one more time. I'd give anything in the world to do that. Ginny and Hermione have apologised to me many times when they come over. I can tell Ginny feels guilty. Ron hasn't said anything but I understand he's suffering because I know Harry's his best friend. James helps me calm down. I've been having panic attacks lately just because of the thought of not being able to see my boy again. James is worried about Harry too; it's just he doesn't show it much. Sirius is quieter than usual and Lupin leaves that house often to go meet with Kingsley always asking for news on Harry. Tonks keeps me company and is a great friend. I can tell her all my feelings. I do the same with James but he's also been quiet. The house used to be filled with pranks and laughter but now it's a place filled with sorrow, sadness and pain. No ones been in the swimming pool in a week, James only goes to the Quidditch Pitch for exercise with Sirius. Harry's room hasn't been touched by anyone since he's been captured. I miss him. I miss my son so much.

Unknown's P.O.V
I sneak up the stairs and make my way to the room they're keeping Harry in. I open the door to find a sleeping and bloody Harry lying on the floor. I cautiously make my way over to him and heal his wounds. They used Sectumsempra on him. I kneeled beside him and began the healing process. When he was healed I left him bloody not to raise suspicion that someone was helping him. I found his invisibility cloak hidden in his pocket so I grabbed it before I swiftly opened the window with my wand and jumped down before disapparating.

Next chapter is up!! Another thanks to my best friend for the idea for this and (Hint) the next chapter! Sooo.. who's the unknown person? Wanna hint? Ok so if you want to guess who the unknown person is, the Hint: he's a dead person. Reread the paragraph and you'll get more clues. Comment down below who you think it is. X-mas meme for today peeps:

 X-mas meme for today peeps:

Shoutouts:

CamerinSullivan 

AnanyaPatil6

lexiserge

Pottermaniac1

Jelizaveta24 

kinkyxsparkles 

That's it for today!! C ya folks!

-Dolphinunicorn1012