Chapter 28: Studying

Snape and Lily managed to figure everything out but James and Sirius still had the grudge against him

Snape and Lily managed to figure everything out but James and Sirius still had the grudge against him. For some reason Ron and Hermione were still not talking to each other. Harry and I tried multiple times to get them to make up but it never worked. Harry and Ron had received their books to study for the Auror Tests. I helped Harry with his studying and I tried to help Ron but he was always in a foul mood so he wouldn't listen. Sometimes Hermione would come and help Harry with some things but would completely ignore Ron. This always resulted in a fight where Ron would yell at Hermione for helping Harry while she could've helped her boyfriend. It always ended with Hermione crying hysterically and Ron outside on the porch. Because of this Hermione spent less time helping Harry. Every week Remus gave Harry DADA lessons so he could get better at non-verbal spells. Ron participated in these lessons but his progress was slow according to Remus. Harry also got help from Lily. He wasn't the best at potions so Lily helped Harry (and tried to help Ron) and taught him how to brew potions successfully. I was currently in the Living Room helping Harry revise some spells.

I threw a pen at him and he quickly responded. A shield formed around him and the pen bounced off it. I smiled and pecked his cheek. James and Sirius came bursting inside and asked Harry "Want to come play Quidditch with us?" Harry looked at his work around him. "Oh come on" James insisted "Forget about studying for a bit!! Come spend some quality time with your father!" "Oi, don't forget me!!" Sirius exclaimed. Harry sighed and gave in. "Can I join?" I question hopefully. "Of course!" James smiled at me. We all raced outside and grabbed our broom. "Last one in the sky is a rotten potato!" I say launching myself up into the air.

 "Last one in the sky is a rotten potato!" I say launching myself up into the air

I felt guilty of what I've been doing to Hermione. I loved her a lot and I guess I overreacted. Every time I try to explain it to her I always chicken out. I get scared, all the bad possibilities invading my mind. I was sitting on the couch reading my Potions Book when I decided it's time for me to talk to Hermione. I found her in the library (obviously) and as soon as she saw me she grabbed her stuff and got ready to leave. As she darted past me I grabbed her hand and called "Mione' wait!" She stopped and turned around. I fiddled with my fingers. It felt like her gaze was burning my skin. "Yes Ronald?" She answered. I opened my mouth, then closed it. I opened it again, then closed it. It took me 6 times till I actually spoke. "Look... what I said to you was wrong, I uh it's I just overreacted because I wanted to be with you. I'm so sorry Mione! Please forgive me!" I grabbed her hands and she just stared at me. Hermione kissed me on the lips and whispered "I was waiting till you would finally come talk to me." I felt my face warm up. "I forgive you Ron." Hermione said smiling at me. I lightly brushed my lips against hers and said "Can you please help me study. I'm very far behind." She nodded and grabbed my hand. Mione helped me with studying and I was doing so much better with her around. When Harry and Ginny came back in from playing Quidditch they were super happy for us. James exclaimed "FINALLY!" We all laughed. That night I felt great knowing that Hermione and I were back on good terms.

A/N sorry for the long wait for this chapter. I'm going to a new school and I'm trying to get used to things. I've been really busy lately but I've found some time to write this story. Just want to let you know in advance that I will most likely update on the weekend or on Mondays. Shoutouts!

FoxC71
Ok_ifusayso
ariannafig
hxrrypxtterwhxre
marvel_pj_hp
Samatha_aka_Sam
annaybetty
maria_01_14
JoudNicolas
K_H_H_
moonyblack7
doglove151310
Panxa1
witcheyprincess123
Itslilypotter07
Jordyna04
Sam_KittyNoir
DikshaDiwan
Lilysamortentia

Love y'all! Hope you enjoyed!!

Vote
&
Comment

-Dolphinunicorn1013