⚜ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8 ⚜

•✧•

Walking around the large, dense, and unfamiliar forest with everyone you all saw new and strange things along the way as all of you continued the journey to where Mr. Minerva.

"Hey, guys! Is this the right direction!?"  Don called up upfront with Gilda as he turns to look at the back of the group where you three were currently at.

Emma raised her arms up and responded to him "Yeah!!"

You open up the pen which projected the hologram of the coordinates of where all of you are currently at. The familiar symbol of the owl was showed on the bottom as you trailed your eyes on top of it.

B
00 - 15

"Still though we kind of got a bit sidetracked after the whole underground thing we went through" You piped up as you look at Emma who nodded.

You felt a presence come closer to you and as you turn your head to look, you were met by Ray who was looking over your shoulder.

"I see..." Ray lets out as he stared at the hologram "So that code represents our current location huh?"

You and Emma look over him as Ray then pointed it out "Both B 06 - 32 and B 00 - 15 show us where we are...in other words, they're like kind of our coordinates. The numbers must be of an indication of the direction we're headed in..."

You continued to stay silent and listen to him as Emma did the same.

"Wait... but if were Northeast when we first left the house...and now we're headed  South...Right now we're at area B 06 -32...In other words, we're headed South within the eastern proportion of the plane this thing is based off." Ray finished as he looks over to you and Emma.

You stared at him in disbelief, how can he got it right so fast!?!

"You're freaky! How could you figure it out so f-... Oh my god!!" Emma lets out as she steps back.

You grab his shoulders as you shake him, well as best as you could. "How is that even possible!? How come you got it already!?"

Ray flick you on the forehead which made you release him as he simply replied "It's pretty simple if you think about it."

Your hands flew towards the spot he hit as a pout made its way to your face mumbling "It's not fair...you're way too smart"

Emma chuckled at the two of you as her expression turn blank as she look over at the pen as she stated "When I first look at this projection before showing it to [Y/n] back at the house it was just a plain 00 - 00 with no letter."

"I see. So right now, we're basically directly East of the house. And since it was B 01 - 14 before we must've gone back a little North since then." Ray stated as the three of you started walking again to catch up to the others.

You couldn't get over a particularly large tree root and before you could try and jump over it, you felt a pair of arms wrap around your waist and were lifted. 

"Eh!?" Startled by this you look over to see none other than Ray who in turn smirks at you.

"What would you do without me?"

You felt your face reddened as you look away and climb over to the other side"Shut up meanie"

Ray chuckled as he followed soon after as he then asks "So...How did both of you figure out that this was our location? How did you guys even figure out that Mr. Minerva is at Area B 06 - 32?"

You and Emma look at each other as you step close to him and handed the pen "Here"

Ray takes it, both of your fingers lightly brushing together, Emma then steps in as she explained.

"Norman said that we'd figure it out if we looked at the pen. If not he said you would definitely be able to understand."