⚜ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 24 ⚜

•✧•

They Move 

In Search Of A Light,

Trudge On In This 

Unknown New World...

As the morning light came in, all of you wasted no time getting ready to finally depart the forest, splitting into two groups, you were with Sonju, Musica, and some of the kids at the other exit of another tunnel while Emma and Ray were at the other with the rest of the kids.

Sonju was the first to quietly look out the surface, to see if the coast was clear, with no threats around the areas Sonju turns his head to the right where Emma was and gave a nod signaling that it was safe.

"Let us go" Sonju says as he pulls himself up the tunnel followed by Musica as the kids quickly and stealthily following their lead. Once you made sure that everyone got out, you were the only one left, and just as you were about to climb out, you came face to face with none other than Sonju's outstretched hand.

Looking up at the tall hooded demon who waited for you, a small smile was presented on his face which you return with a bright one. Placing your hand on his, Sonju's large hand gently grasp your small one, as he easily pulls you out of the tunnel.

Once up the surface, you gave a quiet thanks to the tall demon before running over to Ray who had been waiting for you with a small smile, the two of you walk side by side with the rest of the kids who were excitedly running up ahead upon seeing the end of the treelines up ahead. 

After 6 days since stepping foot on this bizarre, gigantic, and dangerous forest finally, walking past the treelines you couldn't help but smile widely as a deserted wasteland came into view.

"We're finally out!!" You cheered as you excitedly jump on your feet, followed by the others who stared in wonder at the new scenery up ahead.

"Woooahhh!!!"

"So huge!!!"

Sonju walks up to the front of all of you instructing as he pointed ahead to the direction where all of you should go "Keep heading Southwards to arrive at your destination" 

The thought of this made you smile as you stared in wonder at the deserted wasteland ahead, Area B 06 - 32, only a few more, and all of you will finally arrive to meet Mr. Minerva. which means it was time to part ways with your new companions.

Just as you thought of this you heard the cries of the younger kids, both you and Ray who was standing beside you look over your shoulders to see them gathered with Musica.

"Nooo Musica!!!" All of them cried out, not wanting to part ways even though all of you had spent such a short time you all got attached to the two demons.

"I don't want to say goodbye!" Alicia cried out with tears in the corner of her eyes followed by Mark who grasps onto Musica's cloak.

"Can't you stay with us...a little longer?"

You and Ray walk up to them as he places both of his hands on top of their heads "Stay strong. These two have places to be, too" Mark and Alicia look up at him sadly then back at Musica as Ray tried to comfort them as best as he can. "We have to be strong enough to be able to survive on our own"

"It's going to be alright guys, come on let's not part ways with them with frowns on our faces" You said smiling softly as you wipe their tears away.