⚜ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3 ⚜

•✧•

"Don!? Gilda!? Guys!?" You shouted as all of you look around frantically for everyone.

"No way...." Emma lets out a look of fear and disbelief in her face as you guys didn't find anyone.

"They've disappeared!?" Ray lets out having the same expression as Emma.

"Just where did everyone else go...." 

•✧•

Search for the Glimmer of Hope

That Once Guided

Our Path...

•✧•

All five of you stood together worried and feaing on what might hapenned to the others as they were nowhere to be found. But you first tried to calm down as you think properly.

"It's just impossible for them to disappear like that..." You mumble as Emma nodded.

"They must be nearby...stay calm and think" Emma replied.

"Just where could—" You couldn't even finish your sentence as the ground from where all of you were standing had suddenly broke open and gravity pulled you guys in.

"AHHHHH!!!"

As you guys were falling you grab Thoma and held him in your arms as he latches on you screaming.

You didn't need to guess who it was when someone had grab a hold of you knowing it was Ray as he kept you and Thoma safe.

"Ow!"

"Woah!!"

"AGH!"

All of you let out as you guys had landed, it was pitch black nothing but a black a void as you open your eyes.

You heard someone let out a groan from below you as your vision adjusted to the dark.

"Ray??"

"Is falling a new habit for you?" His voice spoke up confirming it was him.

You let out a sigh of relief a smile making it way on your face at his remarks before touching Thoma's head as he was still latch on to you with an iron grip.

"Thoma are you alright?" You ask.

"Y-Yeah..." He replied.

The three of you then stood up as Emma's voice rang out.

"[Y/nnn]!! Raaay!! Thomaaa!! Where are you?? Are you guys okay!??"

Before you could even shout a reply back Thoma did it instead. "AGHHH A BUG!!"

"You hear that? We're fine!" Ray said as you couldn't help but giggle and shake your head.

It was then all of your visions started to get used to the darkness as you could finally make it out where you guys were.

All 5 of you united again as the three of you look around the place.

"Are we underground?" Emma asks

"Yeah, most likely" Ray replied.

"Could it be that the others might be down here?" You wondered as Ray and Emma gave a nod.

"Let's search"

As you guys were about to walk and do the search, Chris tug on Emma's arm and pointed at alight that was coming from the distant.