⚜ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14 ⚜

•✧•

Enemies

or

Allies?

Standing there, not knowing where the two of you or the others were, there was no mistaking you and Ray were in a vulnerable situation right now.

Even so, Ray kept a protective hold on you as the two of you were surrounded by the two hooded figures, who were actually demons.

"Those are Demon feet, right." Ray stated as he faces the demon girl that was in front while also keeping check that was behind, the one that saved him. To think the rescuers were demons.

You stood behind Ray's back as you stared at the Demon girl in front, because of her size and how humane she was, the possible thought of her being a demon didn't really occur in you. But now...recalling the interactions just a few minutes ago.

"You all did a great job...escaping from that farm. It's alright now You're safe here with us. Please relax and rest for the night alright?"

She said Night, just how long did were you out of consciousness for the time to pass so fast like this?

"E-Excuse me, but can I ask where is everyone else? The ones who were with me?"

"Right over there. We've just finished setting up dinner, Come let's go"

"I'd just like to ask you one little thing. Why did you save us?" 

Suddenly piece by piece it started to click in your mind. They saved you guys because...? Because they want to eat you...That means...a flash of a dream of everyone lying dead on a table made you freeze. It couldn't be...the dinner they set up can't be...

Ray could feel your hand tighten on his, but then the sudden footsteps of the other demon, the one from behind the two of you caught his attention which made Ray pulled you close to him.

"Well? Why did you go to all this trouble for mere cattle like us?" Ray asked once again.

For a moment there was only silence until the bigger Demon finally spoke up, looking over towards the Demon girl.

"Hey Musica, you've gone too far. You always take the wrong approach"

The Demon or known as Musica looks up to the bigger demon as she calmly said "That's why you came, to help? But your timing was pretty bad, you know"

Ray was at a loss for words as he looks at the two of them while also keeping you close to him.

Then the sound of giant heavy footsteps came as the large shadow of the bigger demon looms over the two of you, making Ray avert his wide eyed gaze to him.

"What's the matter with them? They look awful" He said as he eyed Ray and then you.

Musica then slowly step up as she scolded the Demon or known as Sonju as she motioned at the spear like weapon that Sonju was holding over his shoulder. 

"They're like that because you're hovering over them with that thing Sonju. The poor things are terrified!"

With that being said, Sonju backs away as he looks over at Musica "Nonsense, what about the little ones over there? Though, sure, I do recommend taking care not to touch it"