wilbur - i want you

gender neutral
friends-ish
plot: you're dreams sibling and need manberg gone, the easiest way is to manipulate wilbur
warnings: swearing

notes: realistic minecraft

I sat on the grassy hill, looking over L'Manburg where everyone was gathered for the election results. Schlatt's voice was muffled, but I could still hear him laughing as he kicked both Tommy and Wilbur out of the country.

"What's your plan now?" I lifted my mask and turned to Dream who was stood behind me.

He let out a sigh and crouched down beside me, "We need to get close with Wilbur."

For the next week, we waited and watched. We saw as they recruited Technoblade, a tall man with pink hair and a skull mask. Tubbo continued to walk between Manburg and their small underground base.

Dream and I finally decided that I would be able to get close to Wilbur. They had never seen me without my classic white mask and the green and black cloak that matched my brother. This is why I would show up to the lake outside of their base with a different hairstyle, clothes, and no mask.

I handed my mask, armor, and my weapons to Dream. "Don't lose it."

"Yeah okay." He rolled his eyes and put it into his ender chest.

I grabbed my bag and the iron sword that Dream had made for me this morning. "You better hope they don't try and kill me." I slipped the sword into a worn-out leather holster.

"I'll be waiting outside for the first night."

I let out an aww, "What a good big brother."

"Fuck off." He slipped on his mask and walked towards the door. "You better start going."

"What's my story?"

"You wouldn't pay your taxes or something." He threw a compass at me, "Go north. I'll be about 20 minutes behind you."

I gave him a salute and packed the compass into my bag. "See ya there." I spun around before I closed the door. "Punch me."

"What the fuck?"

"Oh no, Schlatt hit me. I'm so frail and I couldn't fight back! And Tubbo just let him!" I pretended to cry.

"I am not going to punch you."

"I'll go ask Sapnap or George." I shrugged and walked out the door.

He grabbed onto my arm, "You know that we can't get them involved."

I threw a punch into the side of his ribs and he just barely managed to block it.

"Fine." He aimed at the side of my face but managed to hit my upper lip and my nose.

"I think you broke my nose." I touched my nose and looked at my fingers. Yup. Blood.

"Don't be dramatic. Now join up with Wilbur and Tommy. And don't die."

I ignored him and headed out of our underground base and into the woods. As I came up onto the lake I found Technoblade standing outside, lacking his normal attire, instead just wearing a white button-up shirt and some black pants.

"Who are you?" I had never heard him speak before and his voice was surprisingly deep.

I let my eyes tear up, "I lived in L'Manburg, Schlatt exiled me. I'm sorry. I was just walking through the woods."

Wilbur walked out of the door that was placed behind some trees in the wall. He let out a chuckle as he saw me cowering in front of Techno. "Don't scare them." He walked behind me and rested his hand around my shoulder.