jschlatt - my president (2)

gender neutral
complicated
plot: pt2 to 'your president'
warnings: swearing, blood, implied smut

He pushed himself between my legs and leaned down to my face, his lips were nearly touching mine. He tightened his hold on my neck, "That's not what I told you to call me."

I let go of the breath I was holding, "I'm sorry President Schlatt."

He pushed his lips onto mine and I let out a shocked gasp. He shoved his tongue into my mouth. He tasted like whiskey. I froze up as he put his other hand onto my waist. I couldn't focus on anything other than him.

"Hey, Schlatt–" Quackity opened the door to the bathroom and Schlatt broke away from me. Quackity was stood on the other side of the door and shouted an awkward apology to us.

He walked out of the bathroom, leaving me sitting on the counter. I sat there for a while, listening as Schlatt and Quackity whispered outside the door.

I waited for the sound of footsteps walking away, and then I hopped off the counter, looking into the mirror. Schlatt had dug his nails into my skin, drawing more blood. I quickly washed my face.

As I plastered bandages on my face, I heard Schlatt begin another speech, this time about Tubbo. I was mostly zoned out during it, focusing on the scrapes covering my face.

The bandages covered my entire lower face. "This is so stupid." I sighed and started to take them back off, I had stopped the bleeding. I was only covering them up so that people wouldn't see that Schlatt had hurt me. But you could barely tell that they were marks from his nails. I let out a bitter laugh, "I fucking hate him."

"Who?"

"Oh, President Schlatt!"

He reached up to my face, "Why didn't you put on any bandages?"

"Well, I just thought that I wasn't bleeding anymore and so it would be fine."

He stood there for a moment, just looking at me. It felt like minutes. "I like how you look without them."

Is he complimenting me or what he did to me? I hesitated, "Thank you?" I stared up at him. I knew what he looked like, but before this, I never really got to look at him up close. I never noticed that his ears were pierced, the details in his horns or that some of his teeth had little points.

"Y/N? Hello?"

"Oh! I'm sorry I zoned out."

"Follow me." He walked out of the bathroom and started to take off his suit jacket and tie. He threw both articles of clothing onto a chair. "You said you hated someone?"

"Yeah. I did say that." I let out an awkward laugh. Fuck. Why am I allowed to speak?

"You wouldn't have been talking about me? Right?" He pushed me into a wall and held my hips so I couldn't move.

"Of course not!"

He gave me a smirk, "Good." He leaned down and pushed his lips onto mine.

I reached up and grabbed onto his horns and pushed him away. "You can't just kiss me like that!"

"Well, how do you want to be kissed?"