tommy - streaming (1)

she/her
platonic/one sided crush
plot: hanging out with tommy and streaming with him
warnings: swearing
NOTE: y/n/l means the first letter of your name, so that tommy can call you big _ ahaha

I sat on Tommy's bed, we were brainstorming his next banger tweet. "Anything you tweet will get like a hundred thousand likes, I don't know why we're doing this."

"God. Women just don't understand the grind." He let out a dramatic sigh.

I got a notification soon after, he tweeted that exact phrase out. "You're so fucking annoying." I stood up and pushed his shoulder and went to leave his room.

"Wait no, don't go."

"Clingy." I laughed and walked out. "I'm grabbing us some cokes."

"Right."

I walked down the stairs, saying hello to his mom while grabbing us both a can. I ran back up the stairs and through the closed door I heard his dramatic ass put on his streaming voice, "Alright chat, we have a very special guest today!"

I opened the door and sat on the chair next to him, giving the camera a big smile. "Hi chat!"

The chat of course spammed woman! and the PogChamp emote.

"Chat! Today Y/N and I will be beating Minecraft. Yeah?"

The chat was filled PogChamp's. "I'll control the keyboard and Tommy will get the mouse."

We spawned in a forest and I started to run around with Tommy yelling at me to go towards a tree.

"This is a trash spawn." I sighed and stood in front of a tree, letting him break it.

"Okay we aren't trying to speedrun, but if you want to be the next Dream then, okay! Let's quit and try a new world."

"You're so mean to me." I pouted and hit the escape key, crossing my arms as he loaded in a new world.

"Stop, you're gonna get me canceled." He looked back at the screen, "Look chat is all sad now."

"Yeah," I reached forward, moving us towards a tree. "I'm surprised you've not been canceled yet."

"Don't say that. Chat, I've never done anything that's cancelable."

"You totally have." I glanced over at chat, a few people laughing.

I chugged down the rest of my coke and then opened up Tommy's and took a few sips of his.

"Was that my coke?" He began ranting about how annoying I was, but I tuned most of it out. "This is why you've got less than a million subscribers on the tube."

I gasped dramatically, "That's just too far Tomathy."

"Sorry, Big Y/N/L but it's true, all you know is bully me and get likes on Instagram."

"I only bully you because you bully me."

The chat was going fast but I managed to read one, anyone else think they'd make a cute couple? I let out a small giggle.

"What?"

"I'm laughing at someone in the chat, they said we'd make a good couple."

"Ah, no way, she's like my sister."

At this point, we were making the nether portal and my hands froze, I just forced out a laugh. "Yeah aha, that'd be weird."

"I'm married to the grind anyways, and what would she say?" He let out a laugh at his joke and we entered the portal. We stepped into the nether and I walked forward, directly off a cliff and into the lava lake below.

"Y/N!" He looked up into the camera, and back at me.

"Fuck," I looked away from the computer, the chat was probably spamming F and I did not need to see that right now. "Sorry, I wasn't paying attention."

"It's fine." He paused and looked at me, probably sensing that something was off. He glanced back at his camera. "Chat! We're going to end this one here, we can try again another day when Big Y/N/L learns how to use a keyboard."

He shut off his stream and turned to face me, "Did something happen?"

"No, sorry it's fine."

"Really? You were suddenly just weird."

"Yeah, I'm all good." I stood up, and walked towards his door, ready to get out of this situation.

He grabbed ahold of my arm, "Are you sure?"

"I'm fine. Stop asking."

authors note //
word count: 680
date posted: november 20, 2020

im 🙋‍♀️ fine 🙅‍♀️‼️ stop ✋asking‼️