tommy - talk (2)

gender neutral
friends -> dating
plot: pt.2 to streaming aka the happy ending yall wanted
warnings: swearing

He grabbed ahold of my arm, "Are you sure?"

"I'm fine. Stop asking."

"Please just talk to me, " Tommy let out a sigh and pulled me away from the door and onto his bed.

"I just—" I stumbled a bit on my words, tears forming in my eyes. "It's fine. I'm being dumb."

"You can tell me."

I took a deep breath and let it all out. "I've liked you for a while. I didn't want to ruin anything between us because I care about our friendship and you so much. When you said I was like your sister on stream, it hurt."

After he didn't respond for what felt like minutes, I stood up and headed to the door.

"Wait, " He grabbed my arm and pulled me into him, hugging me. "I'm sorry."

I cried into his chest, "It's fine."

"No, I like you too."

I sniffled a bit and looked up at him. "What?"

He stifled a laugh, "Yeah, I didn't want to tell you because I was worried about ruining things and shit."

"We're so fucking dumb." I pulled away from him and threw myself back down on his bed.

"So—" We spoke at the same time.

"What now?" I let out a laugh, looking up at him.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" He asked as he sat down next to me.

"Only if I get to pick—"

"No, no, no. We aren't watching a horror movie."

"You're such a baby." I rolled my eyes and grabbed my phone, going to go look up movies to watch.

"I could be your— wait no that's so stupid, please just ignore that." He was awkwardly laughing; his face bright red.

"Sorry," I looked up at him. "What was that?"

"Just pick a movie."

I opened up Netflix and scrolled through the movies. I picked a random one, that I was sure neither of us had watched yet. I moved closer to Tommy and tossed a blanket over both of our legs.

As the intro began he turned to me, "What are we?"

I choked a bit, "What?"

"We a thing?"

I pushed his shoulder and laughed. "Why couldn't you just ask me out like a normal person?"

authors note //
wordcount: 370
date posted: december 14

im currently writing one thats like extremely long so i figured i'd just update a short one so yall dont forget about me